_CHAPTER THREE_

Transferred

After a long tiring day, I gradually fell asleep on his soft bed. It would be normal if that sleep passed smoothly... but from somewhere, a cloud of black smoke rushed straight into my nose, making it harder to breathe than ever.

I quickly covered my nose with my hand, and reached out with my other hand to open the attic window. Outside, people were in a commotion, screaming and talking loudly, mixed with the sound of very strong water splashing. When I saw the fire burning on the first floor of my house, I thought 'Surely dying in a fire is better than dying alone, right?'.

Even though it was meant to be like that, I still unconsciously ran down the stairs. When I was about to close the staircase door, I suddenly remembered the novel on the table.
I don't understand why I was so worried about a novel at that time when I didn't even have time to escape. but whatever happened, it was a mistake .

So I hastened back to the attic and took the book with me. Right now, I felt a puff of smoke go straight into my nose, it made me suffocate. Finding air has never been so difficult for e as now.
I gradually felt dizzy and had a bit of a headache. In my drunken state, I tried to stretch my head out of the window, but it was too late...

Right now the fire has arrived. And since then, I gradually fainted, I felt my body burning hot.
I lost consciousness and don't remember anything after that...
______________________

If you ask me why I have lost consciousness and can still be here telling you my story now, yes, I have not died in the fire, but what should I say?
Saying that I didn't die, I just 'transferred' to another world?
You didn't hear wrong, I crossed over! Don't think I'm a crazy person because this is the truth, it's real!

I suddenly woke up, thinking I was dead, but when I looked back I saw that my hand was still there without any burns, just... why did my hands have scratches that appeared from nowhere. My head became heavy, I vaguely saw the strange room I was in. It was a room, no, a large tent more like.

It looks quite luxurious and somewhat ancient, looking at the patterns around the hut, I vaguely realize something is going on, I'm not sure...

A rather large mirror right next to the corner of the bed attracted my attention. On my bare feet and my head that looked like it was held up by a barbell, I walked step by step to the mirror.

I saw a sturdy face, skin as white as snow, deep brown eyes, slightly red lips... this face really looked a lot like a feudal period aristocrat. but what surprised me the most was... this wasn't me, why did this face appear in the mirror?