Chapter 1 || Wolf ||

Lloyds POV
"Stupid ninja, I'll show them!" Lloyd said, walking through a forest. Then he was yanked in the air. I vine wrapped around his foot and pulled him in the air. "Ah- Hey! Who put this here!?" Lloyd yelled. "Ugh, if it's those ninja again I swear-" Lloyd was interrupted by a growl. Lloyds managed to get a look at the thing the growled...it was a wolf.

"Gah!" Lloyd yelled and started trying to get free

"Gah!" Lloyd yelled and started trying to get free. But to no avail. The wolf almost looked like it was laughing. It then started trying to bite the vine hanging him in the air. "Get away! I'm the son of lord Garmadon!" Lloyd yelled trying to scare the wolf off.

The wolf eventually caught the vine in her mouth and got Lloyd free.....but she bit Lloyd's arm in the process. "Dah!" Lloyd yelled as he fell to the ground. Lloyd pulled his sleeve to see a wolf bit in his skin. Lloyd looked up and saw the wolf it was coming close to him. Lloyd put his and in front of his face, afraid of the what the wolf would do to him. But then....the wolf licked his bite mark.

Lloyd looked up in confusion and then he heard a wolf howl then the wolf ran off. "Hey wait!" Lloyd said running after it.