58| "And War Wanarat all mine too."

FIVE MONTHS LATER

╰┈➤𝐘𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕*ೃ༄

The sun was setting over the quiet street as War and I stood by my car, excitement bubbling in the air. "Are you ready for your first driving lesson, baby?" I asked, smiling.

War nodded eagerly. "Absolutely! I have been looking forward to this all week, P'Yin!" He replied with enthusiasm.

I opened the driver's side door and motioned for him to slide into the driver's seat. "Get in, baby," I said and he grinned adorably.

"Alright, first things first," I began, settling into the passenger seat beside him. "Adjust your seat and mirrors until you are comfortable and have good visibility."

War fumbled with the controls for a moment before finally finding the right position. "Like this?" He asked, shooting me a hopeful glance.

Smiling, I nodded. "Perfect. Now, let's start the engine and get ready to roll," I said, reaching over to help him start the car.

"Uh, P'Yin, I have to admit something...I have never actually driven a car before," he confessed sheepishly.

I chuckled. "No worries, baby. Everyone has to start somewhere, right?" I reassured him, though a small part of me couldn't help but feel a twinge of nervousness as well. But well, my baby can do it!!!

As War tentatively pressed down on the accelerator, the car lurched forward slightly, eliciting a nervous laugh from both of us. "Easy there, baby," I said, gently guiding his foot to apply just the right amount of pressure. "Okay, just ease onto the gas pedal," I instructed.

But as War pressed down on the accelerator, the car lurched forward with surprising speed, causing me to let out a terrified scream. "Ahh! Slow down, slow down!" I cried, gripping the door handle for dear life.

War's eyes widened in alarm as he struggled to regain control of the car. "Sorry, sorry!" He stammered, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly.

With each jerky turn and sudden stop, my screams grew louder, punctuated by nervous laughter as we careened down the street. "Watch out for that—ahh!" I yelled as we narrowly avoided a mailbox.

Despite the chaos, War remained surprisingly calm. "I got this, I got this," he muttered to himself, his hands shaking on the wheel.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, we pulled back into the driveway, both of us breathing heavily and covered in sweat. "Well, that was...an experience," I gasped, trying to steady my racing heart.

War grinned, his hair tousled and his cheeks flushed with adrenaline. "I'm sorry, P'Yin. I'm just a terrible driver," he said.

I quickly shook my head. "No, no, you are not a terrible driver, baby," I reassured him, trying to suppress my laughter. "Let's just say...you have a unique driving style?"

War's grin widened. "Unique? Is that a polite way of saying I'm a disaster behind the wheel, P'Yin?" He quipped.

I laughed. "Well, we have some room for improvement," I replied.

As we stepped out of the car, I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a tight embrace. "But you know what?" I said, looking into his eyes with affection. "Even if you are the world's worst driver, I wouldn't want to be in that car with anyone else."

War's cheeks flushed with a charming shade of pink as he looked away bashfully. "P'Yin always knows how to make me feel shy," he murmured.

I grinned at his response, unable to resist teasing him gently. "Well, what can I say? I'm just stating the facts," I teased, reaching up to brush a stray lock of hair from his forehead.