˗ˏˋ 🍓𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7🍓ˎˊ˗

Not edited ══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Not edited
══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Hoseok stood in front of the mirror, his t-shirt rolled up and his hands on the each sides of his pregnant tummy.

"I think it grew." Hoseok said to himself. Seokjin popped his head from the laundry room,"Did you you say something?" He asked. Hoseok turned around, "Do you think i grew?"

"I don't think so." Seokjin said as walked over to the omega. Hoseok pulled out his phone, "Lemme check." He mumbled. Seokjin watched as the the omega scrolled through his gallery, he never saw any pictures of Hoseok and his mate, odd?

Hoseok clicked on a picture of his belly bump from his perspective.

"Okay... Jin-hyung come here." Hoseok said, motioning for the alpha to stand in front of him. The older did just that. "Bring your head down." Hoseok said, Seokjin lowered his head, the omega pressed his forehead against the older's. "Let's compare the two." Hoseok said as held the phone next to his tummy.

Seokjin fisted his hands, his face turning red, he felt fluster standing like this. "I-it looks like it grew a little." He said, his voice a whisper. "Yeah." Hoseok whispered back.

The two guys stood in the middle of the living room, staring down at Hoseok's pregnant belly. Hoseok had switched his phone and tossed onto the couch.

Seokjin wanted to touch the omega's baby bump but he was hesitant and didn't want to make Hoseok uncomfortable, Hoseok noticed this.

"You can if you want to." Hoseok said, softly. "Ar-are you sure?" The younger had to keep himself from laughing, seeing an alpha act like this over a his pregnant tummy was endearing. "Yeah Hyung," Hoseok reached out for the older's hands and placed them on each side of his tummy.

Gosh Hoseok could burst out laughing just because if how stiff and alert the older was acting.

"Calm down Hyung, you're not going to hurt Minseok." Seokjin's face seemingly got redder than it already was.

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

Today was Hoseok's monthly appointment and the was anxious. Seokjin had to open the doors and windows of his apartment cause of how Hoseok's scent kept filling up the room.

"Hobi." Seokjin said as he put his hands on Hoseok's shoulders. "Mmh?" The omega turned his head around. "I can smell your scent from the front desk. What's wrong?" The older asked, softly massaging the omega's tensed shoulders. Hoseok sighed, "I'm nervous."

"Everything is going okay. Just relax." Seokjin said, lightly scenting Hoseok. The omega leaned into Seokjin's touch, closing his eyes.

"I'm actually getting sleepy, Hyung." Hoseok flashed a lopsided smile. "Should I stop?" Seokjin asked, his hands still on Hoseok's sides. "No, I'm just telling you." Hoseok put his hands over Seokjin's.

Seokjin smiled a little.

A few minutes had passed and it was time for Hoseok's appointment.

The doctor had noticed Hoseok wasn't alone, "Are you the you father?" Seokjin got flustered, "No- not really." Hoseok laughed at alpha who kept mixing up his words.

The check up was very quick, the doctor checked the omega's blood pressure, asked a few questions and did the sonogram. Seokjin saw the pup, she was curled up into a ball. "She looks comfortable." Seokjin mumbled, Hoseok nodded, "She's probably sleeping." The omega said, looking at the screen.

Hoseok reached out for Seokjin's hand, "Thank you for coming with me, hyung." Hoseok said, the alpha smiled as squeezed Hoseok's hand, "No problem."

- -

"This is cute." Hoseok said as held a small baby onesie, it was green with small clouds.

Seokjin looked over Hoseok's shoulder, "You like it?" Seokjin asked. "Of course I do." Hoseok said as he turned the onesie around, he checked the price tag..."Yikes, when did baby clothes get so expensive?" The omega pouted as he reluctantly put the onesie back.

Seokjin quickly took the onesie into his hands, "I'll buy it for you." Hoseok shook his head, "You don't have to Hyung." Hoseok said as he reached to take the article of clothing from the alpha's hands but Seokjin's arm shot up.

"I'll buy it for you and that's final."

Hoseok squinted his eyes, "I said put it down, we're going to leave it." He tried to reach out for onesie but Seokjin stretch his arm, making it harder to reach. "No." Seokjin put a hand on Hoseok's head and pushed him down.

The omega rolled his eyes before stepping on Seokjin's foot, nudging his tummy with his knee before pinning the older's arm behind his back. "What the fuck?" Seokjin was genuinely shocked, "We're leaving the onesie Jin." Hoseok asserted

"Okay, geez." Seokjin said as he stood up right. Hoseok smiled, "Good boy, now let's go." The omega said as he head to the shopping cart, the alpha glanced at the onesie then back at Hoseok. "Another nudge to the stomach wouldn't hurt."

꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱

Seokjin got something worse than a nudge to the stomach, Hoseok cried.

Seokjin tried to calm him down but the omega seemingly cried louder, earning them weird looks.
Hoseok was babbling about Seokjin not spending his money on him and more stuff that didn't make sense.

Seokjin told him that he didn't mind spending his money on Hoseok and Minseok.

The omega cried into his chest, "You're so kind Jinnie, I'm going to pay you back." Hoseok sniffled. "You don't have to." The alpha said as he rocked the omega side to side. Hoseok pinched Seokjin's side, "Shut up, Jwan, I'll pay you back."

"Okay Jwae-hope... now are you going to eat your icecream or let it melt?" Seokjin said, looking into the cup where the ice-cream was melting. "Let it melt, it'll taste better." The younger mumbled.

"Okay." Seokjin covered the melting ice-cream.

══════꒰˚ʚ🍓ɞ˚꒱══════

Angst anyone? 👀✨

Anyway...
Remember to vote and comment ur opinions
Love you all💖

-Ellie out 🍓