10

We were all at lunch at the porch talking about plans for upcoming parties. "Wait, who is coming to dinner, again?" Farleigh asked

"The henrys" Venetia answered chewing on her croissant. Ollie asked who they were as Venetia said that they were Jame's friends and that they were all called Henry. All through out lunch, Felix was being cold especially towards Venetia and Oliver. 

'Guess that little snitch told Felix' I thought as I stared at Farleigh. Farleigh felt my gaze as he glanced at me with a scowl as if asking what I wanted. I just sighed and went back to eating my food.

.
.
.

    I was wandering around the garden when I saw Oliver join Felix at the side of the pool. I couldn't help but over hear their conversation but something didn't sit right with me, how Oliver told Felix what happened that night. Oliver was lying about everything. My mind was going places wondering why he would lie like that. Maybe he didn't want to make it awkward with Felix. Maybe he was just using Venetia. Why the hell would he lie like that.

I Furrowed my eyebrows as I was back in the mansion. I was so deep in thought that I didn't even noticed where I was going and bumped into someone "Oh sorry" I said looking up as I rubbed my forehead "Oh it's just you" I saw Farleigh, I gave him an bored expression

"What's with that face?" He snarled at me

"You're so annoying" I rolled my eyes at him and walked past him. 

Farleigh grabbed my wrist when I was about to walk away "Hey, wait. Remember that favor you owed me"

"uh.. nope" I gave him a fake smile as he just rolled is eyes.

"Don't play dumb, it doesn't suit you" He said in an unreadable tone "I need a favor tonight"

"No" I said bluntly as I pulled my wrist away.

"I haven't even told you what the favor was yet" He protested

"I know you long enough to know that nothing ever good can come out of your mouth, so no" I retorted as I turned around to walk away.

"Remember that vase you cracked?" Farleigh stated calmly. He was talking about the flower vase that I accidentally dropped a few days ago. How could he know about that, I thought no one was there "That'll cost you about seven million dollars to fix and hundreds of millions to replace" I turn slowly to face him cringing at myself "If you help me out tonight, I wont tell Dunking that you cracked that vase" my eye twitched in annoyance.

"Do you threat everyone who doesn't do what you want?" I glared at him.

"Only when I have dirt on them and lucky for me, I've got  lots to use against you, so if I were you, I'd behave myself" He said smirking

I groaned in annoyance "Fine. What the hell is it that you want"

"So the Henrys are coming tonight for dinner, yeah?" He started talking as I nod "One of the Henrys has this one daughter who's like really in to me, Henrietta. I know, not very original, it doesn't really run in their blood considering they're all named Henry-" I cut him off

"Focus'

"Right. So I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend so she would back off" He explained

"I mean if you wanted to be with me, you didn't have to use the fake dating troupe thing, y'know. Pretty cheesy and cliche, even for me" I smirked as I teased him

Farleigh gave me an unimpressed expression "Don't flatter yourself. If I wanted to make a move on you, you'd be mine by now" He said tilting my head up as he held my chin.

"Then why haven't you" I blurted out not even realizing what I said as I tilted my head wondering what could have been. Farleigh just looked me up and down and was about to say something but then got interrupted when Felix bursted through the door as Farleigh let goes of my chin

"Aye, mate. Dinner is almost here, get dressed" Felix said throwing his arm, over Farleigh's shoulder

"Right" Farleigh sighed and let Felix drag him away. I saw Oliver coming in from the door so I smiled at him. I brushed off Felix's and Oliver's conversation for now and focused on finding what to wear for the dinner party with the Henrys. I walk up to my room and opened my closet to see that I used up almost my clothes and that I don't have anything fancy to wear for the party. I was at a predicament and remembered a person that could help me.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I knocked at Venetia's door "Oh Aishi, I know just the perfect dress" 

"How'd you know I wa-" Before I could finish my sentence, Venetia pulled me in to her room.

"You were bound to run out of clothes for dinner at some point so I've been waiting for the opportunity to give you some dresses I had" She said as she was going through her closet "Here!" She handed me a black dress.

"Well aren't you just ahead of your time. Thanks by the way" I say as I went to her changing room to change. It was a long black dress that when I tried it on, hugged my curves just right and was a little too revealing for my liking, emphasizing all the areas that needed. I walk out of the dressing room to show Venetia. When Venetia saw the dress on me she gasped.

"Oh Aishi, you are absolutely stunning, hun" she stood up from her chair and walked towards me. "Now lets do you hair and make up" She pulled me in front of her vanity. I was originally asking for a dress, I didn't know I was going to have a full on make-over.

After Venetia and I got ready for the party, we finally went down to the dinning room where everybody was. With my luck, I sat next to Farleigh, and an unfamiliar guy that seemed to look around my age on the other side of me. We were now in the middle of having dinner when I felt Farleigh pulling my chair close to him as he leaned down to my ear "I see someone looking for attention dressed like that" He whispered in my ear.

"Oh yeah? Are you looking at a mirror then?" I retorted as I made eye contact with him and smirked. When Farleigh was about to talk, the guy next to me cut him off

"Hi, I'm Harry. You must be a guest here, this is the first time I've seen you" He introduced himself causing an eyeroll from Farleigh.

"Oh uh, yeah. Aishi" I told him my name. 

"Aishi, what a pretty name, it really suits a pretty girl like you" Harry laid his head on his palm as he talked to me. 'This man has no game at all' I thought

"Oh why thank you" I said, giving him the fakest smile I could plaster on my face. I felt a hand crawl on my thigh as I felt Farleigh's breath close to my neck.

"Don't get too nice to him" He whispered in my ear with a harsh tone. When I heard this, an I dea popped in my head. While Harry was talking to the person on the other side of him, I glanced to Farleigh leaning closer to him. "You don't get to tell me what to do" I said looking straight in to his eyes with a slightly suggestive look to them. Farleigh furrowed his eyebrows having a sense of what I was going to do.

"Don't even think about it" He leaned closer, our faces just and inch apart. I glance at his lips then back to his eyes then smirked. Since everyone finished their food, they were going to the living room for some more fun. I leaned back and stood up as I tapped Harry's shoulder.

"You wanna go hang at the living room with everyone" I lean close to Harry and flash him my million dollar smile. With my charm, he agreed. He stood up and glided his arm around my waist and walked both of us to the living room. I didn't even have to look at Farleigh to see how pissed he is, I could already feel him glaring daggers at my back.