The quirk :)

Hi alllllll!!

So in this chapter I'm going to explain her quick:

1.Shadow manipulation:

The ability to control shadows and darkness. Her body itself can help her quick by her own shadow by using it to her advantage. She can harden, bend and even make animals out of the shadows. The animals being able to attack fully and fly. They can be recalled back by an instant and disappear into her shadow.  She can keep them out for a certain amount of time as she does if she is lonely.
For example:

She can come up with anything

She can come up with anything. However, she does have a drawback. Which causes her to have night terrors often at night, not being able to sleep and rest up is also a nightmare to her.
She's able to control her opponents shadows and the darkness around her to attack her opponent.
Light is sensitive to her and can be in the way sometimes. It often stops her being able to perform anything if it's too bright however, wearing a cape or anything  hiding her body well can help. 

2.darkness:

The dark or if it's night time is a big advantage to y/n.
Her quick being able to reach lengths is amazing.
Shes able to control not only the shadows and darkness in corner of rooms as such she's also able to control it around her completely. If solitude in a dark room or alleyway there's no struggle to her power.
She's capable of making at least 5 animals at a time and being able to control the darkness she can consume someone in it. Making them blinded to her combat attacks or shadows.

3.gushing shadow:

Being able to blast darkness out her hands.
She's able to blast a Dark energy out herself through her hands, if done properly she can lift herself up by her gushing shadow and have the ability to fly however it doesn't last long but long enough to see everything and have a Birds Eye view if necessary. If In complete darkness it isn't safe as she could consume herself. If controlled, it could be deadly. Often however she doesn't use it much, only in daylight to not become consumed accidentally or to anyone else around her.
However it is great for training, she's able to bend it anywhere she wants and to any height she can do.
It's classed as a physical attack if caught by it as it can be hardened slightly but not fully. It's mostly a blast to keep others at bay or force them away quickly.

4. Shadow hide:

The ability to hide in the shadows.
Her body dissolves into the shadows literally.
No one can see her when fully in the shadows.
However a disadvantage would be night goggles. They can't see her by eye but by a sight seeing quick she's doomed.

Shes  able to move quickly in and out of the shadows And  any pace however not very fast but fast enough to get away from a normal running speed person.

5.dark consumer:

A part of her quick she doesn't use.

It's a very strong part of it. Being able to lock in and steal others shadows for her own gain however powerful, she doesn't do it.
She can consume the darkness around her completely and store it for further use. Her body however struggles under the impact of it all. Too much darkness and she will become it, turning against or be completely violent against her opponents isn't what she wants to do.

She has no control who she may go after or attack and if she does there's no holding her back unless someone shines a bright light close to her, only then she can regain herself back.

So this is her quick explained.

Sorry it's a lot 💀

I hope it's understanding though.

So onto how she looks and acts!😁

Y/n is a quite but outgoing person, her personality is bubbly however mysterious. She doesn't tell people what's going on about her life unless she has been asked.
Much like todoroki she keeps to herself most of the time however she isn't scared to make new friends and join in on things.

She's a bright person and loves animals.
Her farourite hobbies are singing, drawing and going on late night strolls.

She's  also not afraid of a little fighting so she isn't one to back down easy.
If provoked she can be angry and lose her temper but shes a very patient person so she's not angry often.

She's a protective person around those she cares about. She's not the type to leave a friend behind or let them down.

Need any advice?

Y/n is there for you always.

Sooo her personality is overall a bubbly protective person who's a caring and thoughtful girl.
(Sorry for the pronouns. I hope I don't offend anyone)

She has raven black hair and has siren black eyes.
Her face however and everything else you can decide😁

So there it is! Now one to the actauly story!

Hope you like it!