jealousy, jealousy

please don't be a ghost reader! please comment and vote <3

All your friends are so cool, you go out every night
In your daddy's nice car, yeah, you're living the life
Got a pretty face, a pretty boyfriend too
I wanna be you so bad, and I don't even know you
All I see is what I should be
Happier, prettier, jealousy, jealousy
All I see is what I should be
I'm losing it, all I get's, jealousy, jealousy

——————

Arizona Alvarez embodies a deep spiritual connection, often relying on her intuition and enjoying the practice of reading tarot cards for her friends

Arizona Alvarez embodies a deep spiritual connection, often relying on her intuition and enjoying the practice of reading tarot cards for her friends. However, her world is disrupted when her father succumbs to an unknown illness, prompting her mother to relocate the family to California and marry a wealthy but disrespectful man. Arizona harbors intense disdain for her stepfather and endeavors to keep her distance from him whenever possible.

Arizona finds solace in the company of her friends, who play a crucial role in maintaining her sanity. Plagued by severe anxiety since childhood, she navigates the challenges of homeschooling while her brother attends public school. In her leisure time, she enjoys socializing with her friends or playfully teasing Johnny Lawrence at his karate studio, where her friends Miguel, Aisha, and Hawk frequent.

Despite their encouragement, Arizona consistently declines their invitations to join, citing her discomfort with the vibes karate brings her.

Once close friends with Sam, Arizona's relationship with her soured when karate fever swept through the valley. Sam presented Arizona with an ultimatum: choose between their friendship or her bond with Miguel, Hawk, and Aisha. Arizona found the ultimatum nonsensical and, from that day forward, sensed negative vibes from Sam. She swiftly blocked Sam and has not spoken to her since.

Aware of Miguel's relationship with Sam, Arizona hesitated to express her concerns directly about Sam to Miguel, fearing it could strain their friendship or cause unnecessary conflict. While she harbored reservations about Sam and sensed negative vibes from her, Arizona understood that Miguel would require more substantial reasons to consider ending the relationship.

Despite spending a lot of time together and being close friends with Miguel, Arizona denies any romantic feelings for him, fearing that pursuing a romantic relationship could jeopardize their friendship. While others may assume otherwise, Arizona is adamant about preserving their close bond and is wary of complicating it with romantic entanglements.

In the aftermath of Sam's breakup with Miguel, a pivotal moment unfolded as Arizona escorted him home while he was intoxicated. During their interaction, Miguel's candid remarks about Arizona's beauty and the need to step out of her comfort zone stirred unfamiliar emotions within her. Despite her attempts to dismiss the feelings, Arizona couldn't shake off the sensation, especially as she sat by Miguel's side, ensuring his safety as he slept.

As she reflected on the events of the night, Arizona couldn't help but wonder if perhaps there was truth to the speculation that she harbored feelings for Miguel after all.

ARIZONA 'ARI, ZO, ZONA, ZOZO' ALVAREZ
luna blaise

ARIZONA 'ARI, ZO, ZONA, ZOZO' ALVAREZluna blaise

ALSO FEATURING

ALSO FEATURING...

danielle rose russell...tory nichols
eva longoria...daniella alvarez-khan
as described...john khan
malachi barton...diego alvarez

"what did you dream of last night, ari?"

"i was floating on a dark cloud. bad vibes are coming, mig! i just know it."

disclaimer;
this layout was inspired by emily🙈 f4brays

my ocs and their plot lines are mine, do not steal. i will find out if you steal, and it will be marked as copyright.

dts: f4brays yerrmar lxvestories togeez starlithearts ilsiewrites satirestiles tyingyou2me lucybaaird br00kes69 rauspberries m4xm4yfi6ld triburntt stainedstardom miguelschamp samcarpenters taintedhearts- lvstrials breyxwrites bers3rkers girlogys -gardenfilms -Mionesgranger argentsires cclineswp -janiabeans twinkletonk -loveebomb sleepynans zeglerfilms spcsong lushfruit