 The Elect 

-𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝-
☢︎︎—————☢︎︎

☢︎︎—————☢︎︎
The Elect is inspired a little bit by After Earth with Will and Jaden Smith. I also got the idea of someone being sent to earth before the 100 from another fan fiction called 'Goddess of The Hunt' which is suuuuch a good read.
This is a Bellamy Blake slow burn / hate to love fan-fiction and follows The 100 tv show storyline.
The main character is inspired by Margo from The Magicians. (which you don't have to watch to understand anything. But I recommend watching it because it's a good freakin show and I love Margo.)

The first six chapters are life for our main character before the 100 arrive. You will have to read it if you want to understand the main character a little more and understand her flash backs or references.

Every crucial thing about being an Elect is in the first few chapters. Trust me, they're not just some little clips of day to day life for the group - but their stories. I've made characters that remind me of people in my own life and took care in each of their stories so please, read about them.

((There won't be trigger warnings at the beginning of chapters so here's the first and only warning))

This story contains :
Death, murder, grief, blood, gore, mention of sexual activity, sexual activity, crude language, and mentions of mental / physical abuse.

Enjoy the read.
Your author, Sadie