 Chapter Eleven 

☢︎︎—————☢︎︎

☢︎︎—————☢︎︎

The group arrived back at camp.
Armada couldn't decide if it was best to walk right in or let Bellamy tell the group of adolescent convicts about her to let them sit on the idea first.

She decided it probably wasn't in her best interest to walk in as the group was carrying a dead body.
The body of the boy she had to mercy kill.
But, Bellamy all but begged her to get it over with. To tell the kids about the mist and show them the result of getting caught in it.

"Get Clarke whatever she needs." Bellamy told his goons as they reached the walls of the camp.
"It's about time." Octavia says as she reached Clarke. "They're going to kill Jasper."

Unbelievable.
I save the kid and they try to kill him.
I'm already second guessing my agreeing to help these little dill holes.

"Octavia just stay there, okay? It's bad." Bellamy tried to stop her from getting any closer to the body of the guy she'd took interest in.

"Come on. Bell. Stop." Octavia simply pushed him away and made her way to the body where she pulled the jacket back and saw his face.
"Atom."

"There was nothing I could do-" Bellamy once again tried to reason with her but she wasn't having it.
She put her hand up as her tears fell.
"Don't."

The group of teens that surrounded them all watched and waited in silence. Bellamy approached Murphy.
"Lose anyone here?" He asked.
"No."
"Jasper?"
Now he cares about him?
Could it be that he was struck with a realization that every life matters?
Surely not baby Bell.

"Breathing. Barely. I tried to take him out but your psycho little sister-"
Oo wrong move, Murph.
"My what? My what??!" Bellamy leaped forward and grabbed Murphy's jacket to get in his face as he shouted.

"Your little sister." Murphy seemed unaffected but it was obvious the anger immediately made him shut it off.

"Yeah that's right. My little sister. Got anything else you wanna say about her?" Bellamy asked dangerously.

"Nothing. Sorry." Murphy kept it short.
Bellamy backed up, maybe realizing he'd blown a gasket.
"Get him out of here." He pointed to Atom's body and some people lifted the homemade stretcher and carried him off to be buried.

Armada watched Bellamy from just behind the wall they'd been building, wondering if she should just go back to her pod since it was obvious the day had taken a toll on the man.

Before she could walk away, Bellamy had looked her way and started walking towards her.
"Maybe it isn't the right time." Armada told him.
He chuckled unamused. "Already re-thinking your decision?" He asked.