What they would do if you're sick

Tonawari

Tonowari knows exactly what to do, First of all he would make you get some rest, Then take yo meds, Then of course he would stay by your side unless he needed to tend to the village in any way. But yes he would be the best type of person for this.

Ronal

She's just like Tonowari BUT she would do it in a more stern way. Forget asking her to stay by your side she would take care of you then she would make you do things to not be "Lazy"

Jake

He has some experience but if you're a Na'vi, Boy needs help so he would probably ask Norm or Neytiri for help, if you're a Metkyina Na'vi then he would automatically go to Ronal for help.

Netiryi

She knows what to do and yes she will help you through it, I imagine she would be slightly protective of you if you're sick and will accompany you everywhere but she will give you some space.

Neteyam

First of all, he acts like he knows what to do but he has no actual idea of what to do. So he would study about it and actually figure out what to do. You're in good hands. but no kissing if you're sick bc he won't let you.

Aonung

He has no idea that you're sick until you tell him, But he won't be all panicky he'll use you as an excuse to escape his chores but yes he'll actually stay with you and force feed you things so he can show his parents he actually cares. But like Neytiri he does become a bit possesive and won't let you go any place alone.

Lo'ak

Literally no idea what to do but has his mother help you but will always check in, feed you, and literally be your little puppy. You throw up? he got you, Lo'ak will massage your stomach and Neytiri will give you medicine.

Tsireya

Girlie already knows everything and yes she will nurse you back to health, then she'll give you the necessary space but she will become somewhat clingy.

Kiri

Kiri won't exactly know what to do but she'll do the basics as in she'll check on you, make your medicine, make you food, and yes she'll try her best to entertain you.

Roxto

Boy does not have a clue what to do so he'll ask Aonung about it but like the crackhead he is he also has no clue but then Tsireya will save you from sickness. As an apology Roxto would deliver you new shells everyday that you were sick.

Spider

Spider knows the basics but of course Kiri and Lo'ak help him, although Spider would try to entertain you.