Hey.

I know I haven't updated this book in forever but this is important.

Normally I would ask you all to do your own research on things and not talk about it, I still want you to research but please listen.

Palestinians in the Gaza Strip are being bombed as we speak. It doesn't matter whether you support or don't support Hamas right now. Children are dying. Women are dying. Journalists reporting on it are dying.

Palestinians who survived long enough to flee to Rafah are now being bombed. The only 'safe' place is no longer safe.

I do not have any links you can go find but if you have social media, search up Palestine. You will find people who you can support. You don't have to donate. You don't have to do anything. People on TikTok have filters you can post privately. You can support journalists on Instagram, you can do something.

I know it's easy to feel hopeless, especially when you're like me and you're underage unable to vote or do anything. I've been there. But you don't HAVE to be hopeless. You can do something. Please do something.

Not only is Palestine in trouble but so much of the world is in trouble. So much is at stake while we sit here in our homes on our phones.

Do something. Say something before the Palestine we see being bombed becomes nothing but history.

Free Palestine.