[~Chapter One~]

As you ran through your village, hiding in every place possible, you began to panic. What if he found you? What if he hurt you? What if he- No! Don't think about that right now! You don't have time to think about that right now!

'Get yourself together Y/N!' you mentally cursed at yourself. You continued to run through the village until you bumped into something, or someone...?

"My my. How rude. You do know it's impolite to run away from someone, hmm?" a low voice spoke. It was intimidating. Whoever you ran into was extremely tall, and well built. That's for sure. That's not important though, you had better things to worry about. Like staying, I don't know, alive!?

You shook in fear as you looked up slowly to see a tall man with black hair and wide black eyes. He stood over you with a blank expression and his arms crossed. He raised his eyebrows in amusement and then kneeled down to your height. He tilted his head as if he was observing you.

"What is your name?" he asked, brushing some of your H/C hair behind your ear. You trembled before giving your answer,

"Y-Y/N L/N..." the man's eyebrow raised in amusement and he looked at you, as if he was repeating your name in his head. Over and over and over again. "Who are you!? W-what do you want!?" you exclaimed.

"Come on, I'll explain on the way." What? Was he insane? There was no way in hell that you were following a total stranger anywhere. "Let's go if you want to live." Okay, maybe that. You ran up beside him and walked by his side the entire way, not saying a single thing.

You didn't want to upset him.

After maybe an hour he stopped in an unknown location. He turned and looked at you before speaking, "My name is Illumi Zoldyck. I was simply completing a mission before I ran into you. Now, I'm taking you with me. Okay?" You nodded in understanding, looking down at the ground while fiddling with your fingers.

Illumi grabbed your chin and made you face him. "It's impolite not to look at someone while their speaking, doll." You let out a small gasp and felt your face heat up. No, no, no. This can't be happening. 

"I-I'm sorry." Illumi looked at you and sighed. 

'The family won't accept her...'

"Look, the people I'm about to take you inside to meet are very important. Don't offend them. Only speak when you are spoken to. And don't, and I mean don't, say anything about them." Illumi ordered. Who in the hell were these people?

However, you nodded and memorized his commands, making sure not to forget a single one as you walked inside of a certain area. It was massive. A mansion!!! Illumi walked through the doors and opened a door for you, which you stepped inside of. You stopped in the doorway, looking at all the details of the mansion. It was gorgeous.

Before you knew it there was already a few people down the stairs. One was a young boy who looked to be about 8 years old with white hair and bright blue eyes. He looked up at you, almost memorized.

"You're pretty! Wanna play with me?"

You gasped and then smiled, patting the boy on the head. Another one then came up to you. She introduced herself as Alluka and you found her adorable. She was only a year or so younger than the white-haired boy which you found out that his name is Killua.

When you looked up there was a woman wearing a Victorian dress with a electronic visor covering her eyes. She came over to you, a little boy rushing beside her. She started to look at your hair and pull at your face, observing your body.

"My my! Illumi! Son, how did you find such a fine young girl?" she exclaimed, clearly pleased with your appearance. When she backed away, you bowed to show respect. Were you doing this right?

"Gosh, and so respectful as well?" Illumi had a look on his face as if he was trying to tell his mother to stop.

"Mother, I met this girl on my mission. She tried to run away from me, but I thought she might make a nice servant so I brought her here instead." Illumi spoke standing next to you. Kikyo looked absolutely appalled.

"A servant? Absolutely not. Have you lost your mind Illumi? She will stay as our guest. Isn't that right, dear?" Kikyo spoke as she turned to you. You bowed once again polietly.

"I would be honored, yet that isn't necessary. I don't want to bother you or take up space." you replied as politely as you could. Were you doing this right? 

"Don't be ridiculous! Illumi! Show her to the guest bedroom!" Kikyo smiled. Illumi nodded and then took your hand, leading you up a big flight of stairs. Soon, you reached a door and when Illumi opened it you let out a large gasp.

It was decorated from head to toe in gorgeous decorations. Was it really okay for you to stay here?

"I-Illumi I can't..."

"No. You must. My mother has taken a liking to you, therefore you must cherish that bond."

You nodded and kept looking around.

"Oh, there is a huge closet over there that has tons of clothes for you to try out. Wear something nice to dinner tonight, there are still some Zoldyck's you have yet to meet."

Eh? There's more!?

____________________________________________________________

COMING SOON