[~Chapter Two~]

Eh? There's more?

You nodded and walked into your closet, gasping at the size. Illumi wasn't kidding when he said it was huge! It looked like it went on for miles upon miles upon miles!  Never-the-less, you walked through, examining all of the dresses and different outfits that there was for you. All for you.

You ended up choosing a white dress with a bow on the chest and a pearl necklace to go with it.

Photo from Pinterest ^ (●'◡'●)

When you saw yourself in the mirror, you could not believe the person you were looking at was you. This person in the mirror, it wasn't you. Was it? You had no idea. Soon, your thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Yes?" you called as you walked towards the door. It was one of the Zoldyck servants here to collect you for the family dinner. You followed them through the huge twists and turns of the mansion and found the dining room. 

"Ah! Y/N! I'm glad you made it!" Kikyo smiled as she grabbed your hand and sat you down next to her. You saw three people you hadn't met before. Zeno, Silva, and Milluki. Zeno was nice, but Silva was pleasant. He was extremely kind and treated you with utmost respect.

"So, how did you and Illumi meet?" Silva asked you, looking at you and Illumi. Illumi answered for you. 

"I was on a mission and then I found her." he answered simply. Making slight eye contact with his parents, though still keeping the same emotionless face on. His father hummed in response and beamed at you.

"She's quite pretty. You're Y/N, right?" Silva asked you. You nodded in response, bowing ever so slightly. He chuckled to himself. "This one's good, She's pretty, submissive, and polite! We'll be keeping her for sure!"

After the dinner-which went very well-was over, Killua asked you to play with him and Alluka, which you agreed to. How could you not? The three of you played for hours, running around in the house, outdoors, and anywhere you could. Though all fun things must come to an end, and it was time for bed.

Killua and Alluka put up a whole fuss, saying they wouldn't go to bed unless you were there to say goodnight to them. So you did, of course. After saying good night to Killua and Alluka, you were escorted to your bedroom. Although it was probably around 11 PM, you were still awake. 

Just...thinking. 

'How did I even get into this mess in the first place?'

It had already been explained to everyone far more times than you can count, but for some odd reason...it just wasn't clicking. Something in your head, just stopped the information from being processed. It was so...odd.

Generally, you were a really smart girl, so why was this different? For once in your life, you didn't understand. Though it had to do with love, so did it really count? Nobody understands love, even if they invented it.

It's simply impossible...right?

Before you knew it, you were asleep, but the thoughts didn't rest...

____________________________

Next chapters gonna be the dream btw! ^^

Also thanks @TheLast1D <3

You were here from the beginning and my very first follower <3