Winds of Fate

It's a beautiful day in the magical land of Equestria. Many creatures such as the dragons, hippogriff, the yaks, Griffins, and all three ponies kind are gathering to Canterlot for the coordination of Princess Twilight Sparkle as the new ruler of Equestria. One of those ponies is a stallion unicorn, with a long white beard, rice hat, and a bamboo staff. This stallion look up at Canterlot before he continued on. Meanwhile in what looked to be a taining ground near Canterlot Castle, an orange pegasus with a blue main in royal guard armor is practicing with his spear. "To be the best royal guard, you must stay focus and to follow orders." The pegasus told himself as he back flipped and hit a dummy with his spear.

"That was impressive." He turned to see a white unicorn with a blue main, a pink alicorn with a dark pink, yellow, and purple main, and a baby alicorn with a white coat and her main is light blue and dark purple.

The pegasus quickly stood at attention when he saw them. "Prince Shining Armor and Princess Cadance." The pegasus said.

"I see you're keeping up with your training, Flash Sentry." Shining Armor said. "Maybe you should take it easy. You don't want to strain yourself before the ceremony starts." Cadance added in.

"Thank you, your highness." Flash said. "But I don't want to take any chance. I won't let anything bad happen to the newly crowned princess and be the greatest guard there ever was." The baby alicorn fly out of Cadance's hoof and she was caught by the unicorn from earlier.

"Oh so sorry about that sir. Flurry Heart is excited for aunt being crowned today." Cadance said as the old stallion hands her back Flurry Heart.

"No need to apologize your highness." The stallion said before he directed his attention to Flash. "As for you, your armor is too heavy and too loud. It will weigh you down in combat and give you a way when in stealth. All tools for a soldier, but nothing for a ninja."

"A ninja? Sorry sir, but you're a long way from finding any ninja around here." Flash told the stallion. "And I'm afraid you're not supposed to be here for the ceremony isn't until later."

The stallion scoffed a bit. "Well, I'm just here to find something special here." He told Flash as he walked past him. The three ponies looked at each and wonder what the old stallion meant.

"Well if you need help looking, I could help you-" Flash said as he looked at the stallion, only to see he disappeared. "Huh, where'd he go?"

It wasn't long before the horns blew as it's almost time for the coronation to begin. "Well, we better get going." Shining Armor said. "You should get to your post, Sentry. I have a feeling that this is going to be great."

"That coronation could have gone better." A royal guard said as Flash walked by, and he sighed. Though he couldn't exactly disagree.

The fireworks went off just as the Wonderbolts were doing their aerial flight, the applesauce was place in the drinks, and Princess Twilight had to jump to catch her crown when it fell. Bluntly put, the coronation was a complete disaster. As Flash was walking alone through a hall, somepony bumped into him. It was the newly crowned princess of Equestria, Princess Twilight Sparkle.

"Oh your highness we got to stop bumping into each other like this." Flash said as he helped the princess up as she blushed.

"It feels like we're always bumping into each other. It's Flash Sentry, right?" Twilight asked as Flash gave a nod. "I was just on my way to meet my friends. Would you care to join?"

"I wouldn't mind, your highness." Flash said as they went on their way to meet her friends. He noticed that Twilight was looking a bit upset. "A little upset about your coronation was a disaster?" He asked witch she gave a nod to. "Hey, it could have been worse. Somepony in Cloudsdale would have mixed up the weather schedule and you could have had your coordination in a hurricane." She giggled at his joke.