Way of the Ninjago

For many days, the group traveled far as they followed Sensei Wu. Through blistering winds and scorching deserts they have gone through. Flash however had been following Wu's orders as they traveled. Whenever it's push-ups with his hooves, swimming though cold water, or carring Yona on his back, Flash did it all without question. As the others took the stairs up a mountain, Flash and Wu were climbing on the other side. Flash was doing his best to keep a grip as he climbed with his wings tied down, but Wu was able to climb the mountain with ease. Flash finally reached the top where the others were waiting before he rested to catch his breath. On the top are gates with tall walls around next to them. "Not to sound impatient or anything." Spike said to Wu. "But aren't we in a rush considering they might go after the other half of the map?"

"Yeah, not to mention they have Twilight!" Rainbow Dash said. "If you're going to teach Flash that Spinjitzu thing, can't you do that now?! And how long is his training going to be?"

"Patience." Wu told them before he opened the gates. As they entered, the group saw what was inside and was confused. "He will be ready when he is ready, not a minute sooner."

"Wait, this is a monastery." Flash said when he saw it. "You brought us to a place of peace?" He asked Wu.

"Yona doesn't understand." Yona spoke up. "Old pony wants winged pony to fight in a place not for fighting?"

"Not fight, train." Wu told them as he stood next to a small dragon statue. "To become a true ninja, first you must be able to see what others do not."

"That's nice and all, but there's nothing here." Smolder told Wu before he grabbed the head of the dragon statue. He then pulled it down like a lever and the area changed. They were amazed by how the empty area changed into a training ground. "Huh, I stand corrected." She said when she saw it.

"Whoa, is this going to teach me Spinjitzu?" Flash asked before he jumped on top of one of the wooden poles. But as he did a crane pose, the pole lowered down which confused the others but made Wu worry.

"Oh dear..." Wu said before the pole launched Flash into the air. He bumped into the revolver in the center before he crashed into the ground. The others went over to him and helped him up from the ground. "Complete the training course before I finished my tea." Wu told Flash as he sat in front of the temple as he placed a napkin on his lap. "Then we will see if you are ready." He said before he picked up his cup and poured his tea. He then drank up his tea before Flash could even start. "Today you failed." He told Flash before he sat his cup down and back flipped into the open room behind him. "Tomorrow you will try again."

"Failed?! But I didn't even start to--" Flash tried to say before Wu slid the door closed. "I...guess we should settle in for now." Everyone headed inside and went to their own rooms. Ocellus, Smolder, and Spike were walking through the halls of the monastery till they stopped and found its library filled with scrolls.

"If only Twilight was here. She would love this." Spike said as they entered the library. Ever since Twilight was taken by the skeletons, Spike has been worried sick for the pony that raised him like a son and treated him like a brother.

"Hey, cheer up Spike." Smolder told him as Ocellus picked up one of the scrolls and unraveled it. "We're going to get Twilight back. We just need to wait a bit longer." She gave him a hug to comfort him.

"Hey guys, listen to this." Ocellus said before she read the scroll out loud. "Dragons are known throughout Equestria, but they still hold many mysteries. They are our reason to believe they can control many elements other than fire, such as water, earth, lightning, wind, and many others. It is also believed that thing belong to many realms and can travel to them." This has pinked both Spike's and Smolder's interest.