Epilogue

'You threatened to take someone's eye out for hurting me but this is terrifying!'

Corey woke to the sight of a blonde looking at her hand. It wasn't as bright, hues of orange and pink slipping through the windows of the infirmary. "Where am I?" Corey asked, catching the attention of her company. "You're awake!" Percy exclaimed, his lungs letting out a sigh. Corey furrowed her eyebrows at him, "I'm sorry...have we met?" She asked him, sitting up slowly on the bed.

Percy froze at her question, his face dropping. "Seashell, it's me. Percy, you're little brother" He tried to remind her, only Corey seemed even more confused. "Sorry, my brother's name isn't Percy, it's Sea Pup" She told him. Percy looked at her confused, "That's what you ca–" Percy glared at Corey, who was now trying not to snicker at him. He grabbed a pillow and hit her legs, Corey laughing out loud at him. Percy couldn't help but laugh too.

"I'm so happy you're okay, when Annabeth told me you got hurt...I wanted to–" Percy was stopped by Corey's hand squeezing his. "Don't, I'm here, I'm alive and so are you" She told him softly. Percy smiled before wrapping his arms around her, "I was so scared that I was going to lose you again. When you almost died for me back on Olympus, I remembered what it felt like when Hades took my mom" Percy didn't realise he was crying until he felt his tears on his cheek.

Corey cooed at him, hugging him tightly. "I'm your sister, I won't ever leave you. Ever" She promised him, kissing his temple softly. "I love you Corey" Percy told her, his head still resting on her shoulder. Corey smiled at his words, "I love you too, Percy.

~Ψ~

Percy folded his bright orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, holding it in his hands for a few moments. "You okay?" Corey asked him from behind. She was cleared by the head Apollo Counselor that morning, now in fresh clothes and a new scar to go with her latest battle. Percy sighed, turning to his sister. "Does it ever get easier?" He asked her, seeing that her hands were behind her back.

Corey smiled at him, "No, but there is a way to know that no matter what happens, Camp is usually the same" She told him, holding out her hand. Percy smiled at her, seeing his leather rope necklace with a dark blue bead strung on it. "This year's bead represents the claiming of two children of Poseidon, one who saved the world from Kronos and the other who kept her doofus brother alive" She smirked, clasping it around his neck.

Percy rolled her eyes, "Last time I checked, I was the one who saved you from the House of Mirrors" He joked, earning a light slap up the head. "Whatever, you got everything?" She peered over his shoulder to see all his clothes folded next to his bag. "Yeah" Percy smiled.

Chiron stood outside Cabin Three, waiting as Percy packed up his clothes. "None of this is easy" He told him from outside. "Saying goodbye" He looked at Corey who walked out with her bag on her shoulders. Percy walked out to him, "I may not be gone long. I just need to see if Hades has returned her yet" he told his mentor. Chiron folded his arms, "And you're certain that you won't accept... an armed escort?" He questioned the young half-blood.

Corey raised her eyebrow at the centaur, "Are you doubting me?" She asked coyly, crossing her own arms. Percy rolled his eyes at his sister, "I told you, I don't think Luke wants to kill me" Percy reminded him. "I don't think he does, either" Chiron agreed. Corey bounced on the heel of her feet, "Yeah I can't say that same" She clicked her teeth. Chiron only shook his head. "That's what scares me" Chiron admitted to them.

"When Luke explained why he planned to take down Olympus, part of it made sense to you, didn't it?" Chiron suggested to Percy, humming at his own deduction. "Luke knows that you'd be a powerful ally to his cause" Chiron explained to Percy, knowing that both siblings agreed with the fact, "And his master, Kronos, he can be very, very persuasive" He added, eyeing Corey slightly. "Yeah" Percy agreed with him, "But I'm very, very stubborn. And he failed before" Percy smiled at Corey who nodded. It was true, Kronos tried to corrupt Corey first and failed due to their father breaking Ancient Laws and interfering with the plan.