00 - Prologue/ A Girl Washed Up By A Lake

Campers stopped in their tracks, the sounds of a storm alerting them all. It wasn't safe to be outside. Not when Zeus was brewing a storm like this. Chiron helped the younger campers to their respective cabins, allowing a few to ride on his back.  Many Camp Counselors helped to board up cabins from the rain as satyrs and nymphs when into their respective areas of the woods.

Everyone knew that Zeus didn't stir up a storm in the Camp, but the water dryads warned them of floods from Poseidon. It seemed the two brothers were fighting once again, and humans and poor demi-gods are getting the backlash. The lake was wild. Waves hitting the docks and canoes.

As the water pulled back from land, a girl emerged from it. Her left cheek in the sand. She wore old clothes as the waves stopped attacking and the thunder stopped. The sun shone on her face, directly on her closed eyes. She opened them slowly, feeling her damp clothes dry as she began to stand up. She carefully stood up, looked back at the lake behind her. the water hit her feet, making her look down to see her lack of shoes.

A necklace washed up at her feet,  two pearls on each side with a seashell in the center. The girl picked it up and looked back at the Lake. A water nymph smiled at her as she pointed past the tree.

The girl turned around, seeing the small trail. She followed it, every bend make her head hurt. She stumbled upon a cabin, the walls made of rough sea stone, pieces of coral and seashell embedded into the walls. Her fingers ghost the walls as she walked against the structure. Her head was sore, her feet feeling like she was walking on glass. Her eyes felt like someone was poking her relentlessly as a punishment.

Her shoulder was met with a warmth, making her jump back. The girl turned to see a much younger girl. Her hair is braids as she wore a bright orange top with a Pegasus on it. "Who are you?" She asked her, but the girl fell to the floor once she took her hand off the wall.

"Someone! Help!"