Chapter 1

It was any normal day in the hotel, around 2 weeks after the extermination and Charlie was trying to do trust exercises (and failing) by playing games and acting out scenes when suddenly Lucifer burst through the door unexpectedly once again.

"Where's my little girl?"

Lucifer rushed over to Charlie, squeezing her tightly, almost crushing her ribs in the process while Alastor looked at him, his eye twitching. When Lucifer let go, Charlie took a deep breath before standing up straight again.

"Oh, hey dad...!
Charlie responded, looking a little embarrassed as everyone was watching in confusion.
"We were just playing around. What are you doing here?"
Charlie asked, looking back at her dad.

"Well, since the extermination, I wanted to check up on you! I know things have been stressful for you, so I want to make sure you have everything under control."
Lucifer replied back, leaning on his cane and looking excited.

Now, Charlie wasn't used to her father always being here, so it was a little uncomfortable, but she was happy her father really did believe in her cause. Meanwhile, Alastor wasn't too happy the king was back.

Alastor teleported behind the king, leaning down slightly to look at him.
"Oh, I'm sure Charlie is doing just fine without your help. After all, she hasn't called you even once. Why would she need you now?"

Lucifer looked annoyed, but not wanting to deal with the radio demom at the moment, he pushed Charlie into the main area where the rest of the guests were, waiting for the game to continue. Angel was leaning on the couch while sitting on the floor, in between husks legs and looking up from his phone when they walked in.
"Finally your back, took ya long enough."

Husk was just sitting on the couch drinking, not acknowledging them. Nifty perked up when she saw Lucifer. She went over to husk and started whispering about how the "bad boy" was back.

"So, dad. We were playing truth or dare! It's a great exercise to help build trust between friends. How about you try?"
Charlie questioned, pushing her dad into the middle of the room.

Alastor teleported back over when Lucifer spoke up.
"Alastor, truth or dare?"
Lucifer had a smug look on his face as Alastor's smile got wider, taking a seat on the couch and crossing his legs.
"Dare."

"I dare you to stop being such a prick."

Alastor got annoyed at this point, firing back.
"I dare you to get anything off a tall shelf."

"I dare you to try and be nice to someone for once."

"I dare you to actually be there for your daughter!"

"I dare you to leave this hotel since no one clearly wants you here!"

Alastor and Lucifer were going back and forth, insulting each other and getting louder. At that point, Alastor and Lucifer were right in eachothers faces as Charlie broke them up.

"I'm going to my room, I'm sure if you need me, Charlie will come and get me."
Alastor bows condescendingly as he heads off to his room, Lucifer still fuming.

"How about we just continue playing...?"
Charlie asked after a bit of silence, and everyone agreed, but Lucifer just sat on the couch with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Who does the bitch think he is? I'm the king of hell! He can't treat me like that..."
Lucifer muttered to himself, so deep in his own hatred that he doesn't notice someone calling his name.