1: and i was so young when i behaved 25

Waking has got to be the worst thing ever invented in the history of ever. He swears he will find and murder the person who did it.

Tommy groggily rolled over, grabbing his phone and hitting the snooze button on his alarm for the second time. He glanced at his clock, and displayed in large bold letters, it had read "8:03." Class started at 8:30.

..Oh fuck. He was going to be late for school.

Tommy cursed to himself, pulling the covers back and rushing to the bathroom to get ready. He took a quick bath - not even bothering to brush his teeth - before running to his closet and grabbing his school uniform.

He quickly threw on his school uniform which consisted of a white polo shirt, a plaid black and white necktie tied around the collar, and black pants, aswell as a red devil hat wrap to cover the rat nest on his head people call "hair." He wore red sneakers to match his hat too.

He ran downstairs, - not before checking if h̶i̶s̶ d̶a̶d̶ Phil was awake, he wasn't. Probably overworked himself again - going to the kitchen to make a ham sandwich as fast as he can before popping it in his mouth and slinging his bag over his shoulder before running out the front door.

(He doesn't bother writing a note telling Phil he was off to school, he doesn't read them anymore anyways, it would just be a waste of time.)

He chewed his food (careful not to choke) and ran as if there was no tomorrow, each step growing more desperate as the school gates drew closer.

He stopped a few inches away from the gate and stood for a few moments. Catching his breath, he took a few sips of water before continuing his way up, determined to make it to class before the first bell rung.

He entered the hallways, some students late to class like him ran to their rooms, while others were just chatting with each others. Probably trying to skip class or something.

As Tommy swung the door of his math classroom open, the bell rung, signaling the start of class. Huh, good timing. His classmates and the teacher stared at him for a few seconds, his uniform all disheveled aswell as his hair - he didn't have time to brush it - and beads of sweat rolling down his forehead.

The teacher - Mrs. Brooks - was in the middle of taking attendance. She glanced down at the attendance list, quickly looking up at him before sighing and looking back down onto the list, "Early for once.." she muttered under her breath as she marked his name down.

It may have been rude, but hey, atleast he wasn't late right?

She looked back at him with a small (fake) smile, "Tommy, please go sit down." Mrs. Brooks calmly said, looking back down to review who was absent and who was not. Tommy nodded in response and hurriedly walked over to his seat, dropping his bag on the ground, sitting on his seat, finally settling in.

He looked over to his right - ready to gossip the latest drama with Ranboo - only to be met with an empty chair. Huh. Ranboo wasn't here, weird. The man was almost never absent. Probably sick or something, he'll ask Tubbo about it later.

As the teacher began the lesson, Tommy placed his chin on his palm and looked out the window. The dull morning light peeking through the clouds had a calming effect on him as he let his mind drift away from the class.

The window was the sole reason why he chose to sit in the back row, besides being away from the teacher's view to avoid being called of course. There was just something about the view that he liked so much. Maybe it was the view of the nearby park - the flowers and bushes visible in his direction - or maybe it was the birds that flew by every now and then.

Speaking of that park, it was a place where he, Tubbo and Ranboo would usually hang out. It was also where him and Tubbo met, too. Once, when he was waiting for Tubbo to arrive, he came dragging this tall guy named Ranboo onto the bench they had claimed, creating the incredible benchtrio. He smiled at the memory.

He wonders if his family would ever go on another fun outing like that. A picnic or even just a stroll in the park, he missed those times. He wonders if they could ever be a small but happy family again, just like they used to.

Too bad his brothers were abroad, his father was constantly overworking himself, and his mother was dead.

..He wonders. Would they even recognize him if they came back? He identifies as a male now, even going further to change his name.

He's also pretty sure Ranboo said something along the lines of "Your eyes are more dull" or something.

There's also burn marks and scars all around his arms and legs from doing things to recklessly (and being Tubbo's test subject but we'll just skip past that..).

The three of them hasnt even spoken to him in years starting from age 14. First, Mom died, then Techno and Wilbur cuts off contact with him, and Phil dives into a pool filled with work.

He had to learn how to fend for himself goddammit. That's not normal, innit? Most people around his age still have their parents taking care of them, why doesn't his? Does his own father not love him anymore?

...

Tommy shook his head, he didn't need that type of negativity right now. The lesson was starting, and he should pay attention. His grades in math were already low enough.

Tommy sighed, eventually looking away from the view to grab his notebook and pen. Turning to look at the board where the lesson was being written for the class.

It was alright though. He was alright. He didn't need them. He had his best friends - who were more of a brother to him then his own brothers could ever be - Tubbo and Ranboo.

He has other friends too, like Deo or Eryn- though he hasn't spoken to them in awhile, it was probably fine. Oh! And Tubbo and Ranboo's friends too! A friend of a friend was a friend of his afterall, riiiigggghhhhtttttt?

He also has his uncle (who wasn't really his uncle but he technically still counts.. probably) Schlatt. Aswell as the baker that lives a few streets over, Niki! And who knows, maybe he'll meet somebody new in the future like a family who actually loves him- or- or.. yeah.!

He.. He practically has everything he needs!

..Right?