Chapter 21: Gathering of Allies

As the day of Percy and Artemis's wedding approached, preparations were underway in both Olympus and the mortal world. Word of the union between the hero of Olympus and the goddess of the hunt had spread far and wide, drawing the attention of gods, demigods, and mortals alike.

In Olympus, Zeus himself took charge of organizing the grand celebration, ensuring that no expense was spared for the union of his daughter Artemis. The gods and goddesses of Olympus eagerly awaited the chance to witness the joining of two souls destined for greatness.

Meanwhile, in the mortal world, Percy's friends and allies rallied to his side, eager to show their support for the hero who had saved them time and time again. Camp Half-Blood buzzed with excitement as demigods from all over the world arrived to celebrate the union of Percy and Artemis.

Among the guests were Percy's closest friends, including Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood, and Nico di Angelo. They had fought alongside Percy in countless battles, and they were determined to stand by his side on this most important of days.

But the gathering was not limited to demigods alone. Mortal friends and allies of Percy and Artemis also joined the celebration, eager to witness the union of two legendary figures.

Hazel Levesque and Frank Zhang arrived from Camp Jupiter, representing the Roman demigods who had fought alongside Percy in the Second Titan War. They brought with them gifts of rare and exotic treasures, tokens of friendship and goodwill.

From the mortal world came Sally Jackson, Percy's mother, her eyes shining with pride and love as she watched her son prepare to marry the goddess of the hunt. She had always known that Percy was destined for greatness, and she couldn't be happier to see him find love and happiness with Artemis.

As the guests arrived and the festivities began, Percy and Artemis were filled with a sense of joy and gratitude. They were surrounded by friends and allies who had supported them through every trial and tribulation, and they knew that their love was stronger because of it.

The atmosphere was electric with excitement as music filled the air and laughter rang out across the camp. Tables were laden with delicious food and drink, and the scent of roasting meats and freshly baked bread wafted through the air.

As the sun began to set and the stars began to twinkle in the sky, Percy and Artemis stood together beneath the open sky, their hands clasped together in a silent vow of love and devotion.

They knew that their journey together had been long and fraught with danger, but they also knew that they had emerged stronger and more united because of it. And as they looked towards the future, towards a lifetime of love and happiness, they knew that they were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, together, as partners in love and in life.

Their love had brought them to this moment, this celebration of their union, and they knew that it was a bond that would endure for all eternity. And as they exchanged vows beneath the light of the moon, they knew that their love would light the way through even the darkest of times, guiding them through the trials and tribulations that lay ahead.