❥2❥

PLANE RIDE

PLANE RIDE

The next morning Alina woke up early, normally she wasn't a morning person but she had remembered walker cuddling her wich still made her the happiest ever. She checked her phone for notifications first since it was always the first thing she'd do in the morning.

WALKIE TALKIE📞🔱

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
Lina I'm almost at ur houvw
Houde*
Hiuse*
HOUSW*😡
u know what I mean

𝐲𝐨𝐮
WHAT??! WHY ARE U COMING TO MY HOUSE?
ITS 6 IN THE MORNING😰

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
Ehmmm we have to go to Disney remember?🤨

𝐲𝐨𝐮
THATS TOFAY?
TODAY*

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
R u dyslexic

𝐲𝐨𝐮
STFU

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
Love you too
Almost there😜

She almost forgot: today they were going to Disneyland for the Percy Jackson premiere, and they had to do some sort of quest in Disney.
Alina immediately jumped out of bed and ran to the attic, almost falling off the stairs.

She had this thing with stairs

She grabbed her suitcase and ran back to her room. She started packing all her stuff: clothes, toiletries, makeup, hair products, underwear, perfumes. Basically way more than she needs, but it's fine cuz she's just a girl.

She forgot she still had to do her makeup but she had already packed it, so very panicky she opened her suitcase that took so hard to close again and grabbed her makeup.

Really fast she did her makeup and packed it again, she put on a grey oversized hoodie but kept on her blue and white striped pajama bottoms, since she also had packed all her clothes already.