Truths Revealed

Disclaimer: I don't own Alice in Wonderland.
'Thoughts'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Alice's Wedding)

Alice twirled in front of the mirror. She wore a simple white dress with a sweetheart neckline. The sleeves stopped just below her wrists and were lace. The bottom part was mermaid style and pooled at her feet. Her feet were adorned with white high heels. She wore simple diamond studs and a tear-shaped diamond necklace. Her hair was done in a bun with a white lace veil attached. Alice's makeup was light and natural.

"I am drop dead gorgeous." She told herself.

The hatter popped into her head causing her to scowl. Alice had only sent him an invitation out of courtesy. She really hoped he didn't show up. The Hatter was a creepy freak.

"Hopefully my note gets him to understand." She said with a shiver.

Knock Knock

Alice turned towards the door and saw her mum. "Alice?"

"What is it mum?"

"Your friends are here." She informed her.

"Oh, thanks. You can let them in."

"Okay dear."

Alice was happy to see most of her friends. Those who weren't human were in human forms. The twins looked normal. She was disappointed when she realized the Cheshire cat wasn't there but ecstatic that the Hatter was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey guys." She smiled.

"Hello Alice." They greeted back.

"I'm so glad you all could make it."

"Us too." Mirana said.

"Where is Cheshire?" Alice asked.

"He couldn't make it." Mally answered as they wondered why she didn't ask about Tarrant.

"I see." Alice pouted a little.

"Don't let it bother you." Mally said.

"Alright."

It bothered them with how little she cared about Tarrant. She didn't ask why he wasn't there. They thought the two were friends. They were understanding as to why he didn't want to be there but they couldn't understand Alice. It was unsettling and they vowed to look into it.

"You look beautiful." The March Hare complimented.

The blonde bride smiled brightly. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Cheshire and Hatter)

"Hey!" Chessur yelled as he floated above Hatter.

"Ches!?" He woke up with a start.

"Yeah?" The gray haired man smirked.

"Why are you floating above me?" Tarrant asked.

"Oh how silly of me." Cheshire landed on him.

"Omph!"

"Hello." His smirk widened.

"Ches." The redhead whined.

"How are you?"

"I was sleeping." He glared at his friend.

"I know." The feline humanoid sounded smug.

"You're a pain!" Tarrant complained.

"I know."