Chapter Eleven

"Please Emily, five more minutes." 

Emily glared at me as I yawned trying to fall asleep, her house was just so damn comfortable. 

"No, you had all night to sleep, don't tell me you're still tired, just go put this dress on please. Your brother is waiting Ava!"

I grumbled grabbing a cushion, "I only had four hours before you called me up at seven, who the hell even wakes up at seven."

"No one told you to go to bed that late, get up. Your mother and everyone are waiting! Don't make me strip you and shove this on!"

That got me up, she was going no where near my body with her pointy cold fingers. I wanted to yell at her, that it was technically her fault for telling the man to hang out with me. And her fault for waking me up threatening to come pick me up if I wasn't at her house by eight, that got me running out of home.

I couldn't let them see that I wasn't at the amazing apartment I claimed to be at, so really it was all their fault. And their fault their couch was so damn comfortable. I just wanted to, I screamed as I felt something wet on me and opened my eyes to see it was Archie, who just threw water on me.

My jaw dropped as I stared at the laughing traitor and looked at Emily, "Control your child!"

She shrugged, "He got you up at least, go upstairs, have a shower, and get ready. Arnold is going to scream at us."

I gritted my teeth, "Your spare clothes are in your guest bedroom."

* * * 

"Okay, am I meant to be able to breathe in this dress?" or was it meant to be a "Hold your breath and suck that fat around your stomach in" dress?

"You look amazing!"

"Babe, I can't breathe," I said as I pulled the hem higher, "Why am I wearing one of your dresses?" I asked as I walked down the last of the stairs. It was tight, really tight since she was basically flat chested and my C to D cups were about to fall off. I was scared I was going to rip this dress. 

And the colour was far too feminine for me, not to mention how many stains I was probably going to get on this. 

"No it's fine, turn around,"

"I don't think I can turn around." I was sure if I moved to much, I would rip it. I walked down, somehow by magic, made it down the rest of the stairs.

"Archie!" I yelled seeing my favourite boy run to me, as much as I wanted to bend down and kiss his cheek, I couldn't bend in this dress. Instead I opted to patting his head, "Where's your dad?"

"With the other men," He rolled his eyes, "I'm not allowed in that room."

Ah...the cigar room.

"Well lovely, you can be my date for tonight," I reached for his hand placing it in mine as he scrunched up his nose, "Ewww you're my aunty I can't do that."

I Scoffed, "Of course you can, let's go find food." not that I can eat much in this dress. And speaking of food there wasn't much. Of course trust my mum to barely put food out for her guests, then again I also bet her guests wouldn't eat. 

I walked around the room keeping to the edge to make sure I didn't run into people I had to talk to, Maybe if I just leaned against this pillar people won't recognise me and walk past me.

Archie had deserted me seeing how it was past his bed time. Lucky bum, was it past my bed time? Can I go to bed?

"That looks uncomfortable."