Chapter 10 ~ Barns N Noble

I had read all of my books that I had so I needed some more. I decided to take Mari with me to Barns N Noble, maybe he would want some comic books or something. I quickly brushed my hair up into a ponytail and threw my (f/c) shirt on and some jeans. I ran downstairs and Mari tackled me,

"GUESS WHAT" he shouted.

"What" I said pulling him off of me.

"I figured out how to play Call of Duty" He said proudly

"Mmm that's awesome" I said "Now we can play together oh yeah I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me." I asked

"Sure" Mari said hesitantly, that was one thin thatI really like about Mari is he always agrees to go with me to places. I grabbed my car keys and jumped into the car and started driving.

"Hey Mari" I wanted to ask him a question

"Yes" He replied

"Can I ask you a question" I was a little nervous to ask him this

"Ask away" He said cheerfully

"Is it hard to change from animatronic form to human form" I didn't want to offend him or anything

"Well it isn't hard as you can see I can change very quickly" He said changing into animatronic form then back to human form. I didn't get to see him in animatronic form very much anymore but I liked his human form. "But if I am in a tight space I can't activate it, that is the best word I can explain it with so it is easy other wise"

"That's neat" I said nodding my head, I kept the radio off this car ride. I don't know why I just didn't feel like music today. I pulled up to Barns N Noble a little while after and Mari looked confused

"I thought we would go to a mall or a beauty store" Mari said, I laughed

"No silly I wanted to go to Barns N Noble for some books" I said Mari smiled and got out of the car. I followed him into the store. Once we were inside a blast of warm air hit us, it felt good. Then we walked over to a bookshelf and I started pulling out books.

"Why do we need so many books" Mari asked

"Because, I will get you some books if you want and I can teach you how to read" I offered, Mari's face brightened up at the thought.

"Sure that sound great" He said

"Go pick out some books with a lot of pictures to start with" I said

"Okay" Mari said and when I turned around he was already off looking for books. I laughed to myself and went on looking for books. When I was done I went to look for Mari, I found him with 4 books and a small box in his hand. "Look" Mari said, he began cranking the small box and it played his Grandfather's clock tune he had at Freddy's.

"That's awesome" I said and I took it and put it on my pile of books. We checked out and went to the car. When we got in the car I took out the little music box and winded it up. Mari fell asleep when it played and I kissed him on the cheek. I drove off and made it home, the Mari woke up.

"Can we watch TV" Mari asked

"Yeah sure" I said flipping on the tv and turning up the volume.

Freddy Fazbear's is closing, after being open only a few short weeks Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is closing its doors. The new animatronics will be scrapped due to possible malfunction, however the original characters are being kept in hopes of a possible reorganization of the company. "It's a minor setback. We are confident that we will reopen someday even if it is with a much smaller budget" -Ceo Fazbear Ent."

A lady on the news said reading off a script thing. Oh, no Mari was one of the new animatronics he can't be scrapped.

"No, nonono" Mari said tears bubbling in his eyes.

"Don't worry you will stay here with me" I said I was sad also I really liked the other animatronics.

"O-okay" Mari said and I kissed him, he kissed back and it was like it was just me and him and Freddy's wasn't closing. He pulled away "I at least need to say goodbye to my friends" I nodded.