𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

Before this chapter I just wanted to give a shout out to my friend KristyB2024  she's a wonderful author so please go check her profile out! Also just for context Andrew who is the male version of Annabeth will be nicer to (Y/n) than Percy because from what I know Apollo and Athena don't have beef.

Third Person P.O.V

                         (Y/n) had weird dreams full of barnyard animals, most of them wanted to kill her, the rest wanted food

She must've woken up several times, but what she heard and saw made no sense, so she passed out again. 

(Y/n) remembered lying in a soft bed, being spoon-fed something that tasted like buttered popcorn, only it was pudding. 

The boy with curly blond hair hovered over her, having a soft smile as he scraped drips off her chin with the spoon, making (Y/n) a little embarrassed. 

When he saw her eyes open, he asked her softly, "do you know what will happen at the summer solstice?"

"What?" (Y/n) managed to croak.

                            He seemed to get a bit carried away, looking around as if afraid someone would hear, "what's going on? What was stolen? We've only got a few weeks!"

"I'm sorry," she mumbled, "I don't..." The boy only sighed, calming down, before he quickly filled her mouth with pudding. 

The next time she woke up, the boy was gone. A husky blond dude, like a surfer, stood in the corner of the bedroom keeping watch over her. He had blue eyes-at least a dozen of them-on his cheek, his forehead, the backs of his hands.

                            When (Y/n) finally came around for good, there was nothing strange about her surroundings

She was laying on a comfortable bed with a table next to her, on top of it was a tall drink of what seemed to be apple juice. 

(Y/n)'s hand was so weak I almost dropped the glass once she got her fingers around the glass. "Careful," a familiar voice said. The boy from before was leaning against the doorway of the infirmary.