Chapter 15

Mingyu was cooking dinner and just in time Wonwoo came and gave him a back hug as the older's head resting on Mingyu's back . Mingyu was shocked at first because the latter never did that before .

—"Are you ok !" Mingyu asked as he continued his cooking.

—" Can I stay like this for a moment? " Mingyu nodded. 'Why don't you hug me back. ' "Ummm . Mingyu " the older spoke again .

—"Hmm "

—" Don't you have anything to tell me ." Wonwoo asked looking up to see the taller turning around.

—"N-nothing" Mingyu tried to read Wonwoo's face but it's blank .' OK i'll wait till you decide to tell me by yourself .' Wonwoo thought. " Go take a quick shower and come down dinner is almost ready. " And Wonwoo was doing as told . 'Hah! he listened to me ? Maybe I should tell him today .' Mingyu decided to tell Wonwoo every think.

***

After finishing their dinner and washing their dishes they are now in the room doing their own business. Mingyu thought maybe he should say the truth.

—" Umm... I-I do have something to tell you ." Wonwoo looks at Mingyu .

—" What ?" Wonwoo smirked.

—"Umm....I " Mingyu's eyes go to everywhere but not at Wonwoo. He was nervous.

—"Never mind ." Mingyu looked down and goes to study again . The older wasn't happy because of this so he came to Mingyu's desk leaning to his ear .

—" Do you think I will never no if you don't tell me ." Wonwoo smirked as he whispered those words to the younger. Mingyu's eyes widen .

—" W-What do you mean ?" Mingyu turned still siting on the chair and asked looking at Wonwoo's dark eyes .

—" Do you think I didn't know you killed someone ." The smirk never escape the shorter's lips .

—"H-How D-did you know !" Mingyu stutters.

—" I was there when you killed that man ." Mingyu's now going through many emotions that he doesn't know what reaction he should have give , just siting and looking blankly at Wonwoo's those eyes .

—" But , you know what !" Mingyu's expression doesn't change . " I liked how you were innocent like a little puppy. " Now Mingyu's regretting for what he did ' I shouldn't have done that but if you hate me now then you can but I won't let you go .'

—" Hmm😏 . I did so what ." Mingyu convince himself to do so ,'let's show him who I am'.

—"You know what I am taking about right ?" Wonwoo said he is happy to see this sight of Mingyu but doesn't want Mingyu to know this, not yet .

—" I know . If you are thinking about you'll throw me out of your life now you are wrong . I wouldn't let you do that ." Mingyu stood up from the chair . He hold Wonwoo and pushed him to the bed .

—" What are you doing ?" ' Let's play along 'Wonwoo thought.

—" You wanna know the truth right ? So here I am telling you ." Wonwoo staying still on the bed Mingyu's hands both side of him , palm touching the bed .

—" I am crazy for you . Yes I am Madly in love with you Jeon Wonwoo. I waited many years just to get you as mine , only mine ." Mingyu get close to the older leaning towards his lips. "And now you are only Mine , it doesn't matter to me if you like me or hate me i'll never let you go , You are only Mine ." Mingyu whispered against the olders lips and gave him a small peck . "I Love you ,I love you so much that I can even kill the world just to get you as MINE ."

***