Seven

Bada’s POV

“Hyeok-“

I couldn’t even finish my word. The remaining letters of his name were drowned out by the hot kisses he's giving me.

We walk inside my unit while our lips are still kissing. His tongue is teasing mine.

Isinandal nya ako sa pinto ng unit the moment we closed its door. His kisses were demanding. 'Fuck, I miss you,' he whispers through our kisses. “I miss you so much..”

I wanted to tell him the same thing, but instead I just wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened our kisses.

I heard him groan when I grip some of his hair.

We are kissing as if we're pouring all the emotions we keep for the past days.

All those tensions and desires.

“I’m going to carry you.” I nodded. Mabilis nya akong itinaas and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked to my living room, carrying and kissing me.

He sat on the sofa with me and straddled him. His kisses taste like alcohol and mint. It's so intoxicating, it's making me feel drunk and crazy.

A moan escaped my lips as he trailed hot, wet kisses from my neck to my ears. I can feel his hands travel from my waist to my ass. He molded my ass for a minute, and then I felt him caressing my legs.

I can feel him sucking the skin on my neck, as if he intended to leave his mark there.

“Fuck baby, I really love how you smell..”

I feel his hands making their way inside my shirt. I gasped when he finally found my breast. He cups it with his large hot palms. Pinching and massaging it simultaneously.

Our kisses were interrupted when he lifted my shirt to remove it. He kisses my neck again immediately after my shirt is removed. He licks my neck down to my chest.

My body arches towards him when his mouth reaches my nipples. He sucked me in slowly. Para akong may mataas na lagnat. I’m feeling hot all over.

‘Ahh.. please…” I’m getting impatient as he sucked me slowly.

“Patience baby..” He said while continuing his work on my breast.

His lips found its way back to my lips. This time he kissed me hard, yung may kasamang gigil. Yung may kasamang pananabik.

“Where’s your room?” he asked between our kisses.

“Second door from the left…” I told him breathlessly.

He carried me again and put me down to bed when we finally entered our room.

Bigla siyang tumayo sa paanan ko at tiningnan ako. I saw him wet his lips and bite it. I did the same.

While removing his shirt, he places his knees on my bed, without breaking our eye contacts. He climbs on top of me and kisses me immediately.

His tongue finds its way to penetrate my mouth. His kisses are both sweet and hard, making me whimper.

“Fuck baby, you’re driving me insane..”

He bites my earlobe and kisses me from my neck down to my breast.

“I tried so hard to resist you but I can’t..” He said against my skin.

He is licking my stomach now.

“You’re so hard to resist, baby, you make it hard for me everytime…”

I responded to his words with uncontrolled moans.