Chapter 1: Beginning

In a Laminax building in Osaka, Japan, Gootraxians are employed there. One Sprinklekit and one Slimehound Dragon are walking down the hallway. "So what to you think of other tasks to do?" Asked the Sprinklekit. "We have to clean the bedrooms." The slimehound dragon said. He went to the closet and grabbed a mop and a bucket of water. "Something feels...unnerving." The Sprinklekit said, clearly unnerved. "Oh shut up, it's nothing. All we have to do is clean the bedrooms, then we'll grab a beer." The slimehound dragon said. He gave him a mop.

The Sprinklekit went into a bedroom and begins mopping the floor. He heard something. His ears perk up. "Anyone there?" He called out. Then out of nowhere, a mutated praying mantis jumped toward the Sprinklekit, grabbing him with his front legs. Sprinklekit yells in pain, the spines of the praying mantis's front legs are punctured through his torso. He struggled to break free, but the praying mantis's grasp is too strong. Then the praying mantis started eating him alive, starting with his forehead. The Sprinklekit screams.

"Yo dude?" The slimehound dragon called out. "You there?" He called out again, no answer. He checks the room that the Sprinklekit has been mopping. He finds only that the Sprinklekit's legs are separated, the rest of his body is not found. There was blood EVERYWHERE. "Holy shit!!" The slimehound dragon yelled.

The police are at the scene. "This is inhuman! How can somebody do this?" The slime pup dragon exclaimed. "It looks like a praying mantis ate this guy." One of the Gootraxian policemen said.

Later on, its nighttime. A half pink Plantix named Jamie is asleep. She heard a sound. This woke Jamie up. She saw the mutated praying mantis, looking at her with his powerful eyes. "What the hell!?" Jamie exclaimed. "Jaaaammmmiiiieeee..." The praying mantis said like his voice is whispering. "What?" Jamie is confused. "Yooooouuuuu..." The praying mantis is unhappy with Jamie's presence. "What??" Jamie got scared. "Baaaassssstttaaaarrrddddd..!!!" The praying mantis is mad. He suddenly uses his front legs and grabs Jamie, the sharp spines punctured Jamie's torso. Jamie is screaming bloody murder. The praying mantis is beginning to eat her alive, starting with her cheek.