Chapter 2: School Bus

The school bus is driving down the road. Inside the bus are humans and Gootraxians. Human teenager Mike is sitting in the way back of the bus while his human girlfriend Heather is talking with Gootraxian Witchbrew Bonnie. The school bus pulled up to a sidewalk, the bus door opens. Some of the passengers walk out of the bus. Once they got off, the bus door closes and drives off. A Jammer is playing his radio up close to his ears. "Turn it down." A human passenger said as he threw a crumbled up paper at him. The school bus pulled up again, then it opens the bus door. More passes exit the bus. Once the passengers got off, the bus door closes and leaves again. Mike looks silent throughout the ride. A bunch of human and Gootraxian passengers get up. The bus pulls up again. The door opens. Mike has this weird feeling about the school bus driver for some reason he doesn't know. The passengers exit the bus, leaving Mike, Heather, and Bonnie the only ones inside the bus. Heather and Bonnie are still chatting. Mike is still silent. Then he attempts to open the window to get some cool air, but that window is jammed and locked shut. Bonnie and Heather are giggling. "Oh..that's so funny." Bonnie said. "Nuh uh, that was really funny." Heather replied. Mike feels that the bus slightly speeded up. The school bus passes Bonnies stop. "Hey driver, that was my stop." Bonnie said. The school bus speeded up more. "Driver, that was my stop!" Bonnie said worryingly, she stood up. The school bus speeded up even more. The bus drived into a desert. It was bumping back and forth. "Driver, whats going on!?" Heather exclaimed. Mike looked out the window, seeing that the bus is in a desert. The driver now has a semi-metal scalpel glove on his right hand, and a blue and black striped sweater and dark grey pants. His dark demonic face is on the left. The school bus speeds up again. The sky grows dark, lightning strikes down.

The bus stops. "Oh my god..." Bonnie said, she is clearly scared. She and Heather see the sand of the ground is sinking. It made a big hole. Mike looks out the window, he sees it too, hes breathing heavily. The bus rocked back. It is on a piller of rock, with another piller of rock underneath the bus. Lightning strikes the bus. Mike begans slowly banging on the window as his breath keeps getting heavier. He looked at the driver, its not the driver...its Spooky! "Whats that!?" Bonnie said while looking at him. Spooky's right hand grabs a pole. He swiftly stands up with his other hand on the other pole, he chuckled. "Oh my god!" Heather shouted, she and Bonnie got up. Mike got in back of the bus, while the girls are backing up. The school bus creaked back. The first piller of rock falls. Spooky laughs evilly. "He's coming!" Bonnie exclaimed while crying. Spooky's scalpel glove cutted up one of the seats as he slowly closes in on them. Then he claws up each seat. The bus creaked forth. Spooky still claws up the seats on his right. "I don't wanna die!" Heather shouted. Spooky then raised his right hand, as the scalpels touch, it made that awful screeching sound. Mike, Bonnie and Heather backed up to the corner of the bus. Spooky then slashed them.