ten

They were walking around for the past 1.5 hours. First they went to the souvenir shops where Nalani insisted on buying matching bracelets. The bracelets were basically two strings with one small star-alike magnet each bracelet, that sticked together if you put them near each other. Besides the matching bracelets, she also bought herself another shell bracelet and a bracelet charm with the flag of spain on it.

Next stop was the local cafeteria where she bought a peach iced tea, her typical order anywhere she went. It was just too quiet to be true because how could such a big city be so peaceful at summer evenings?

By the time it got totally dark, they've walked across the aesthetically arranged buildings, the girl taking pictures of literally anything that has crossed paths with her.

"wait i've got an idea", Jude's deep voice echoed through her ears making her turn around in his direction. "which is?"

"you'll see"

He waved her over to where he was standing and led her through the huge buildings. At some point it got a little darker so she grabbed onto Jude's point and middle finger, scared to get lost and if he was being honest, his heart felt as if it'd escape his body anytime soon from the sudden touch.

Once they passed through the trees, she noticed the huge lake, huge rocks surrounding it, making it seem like a fairy tale. The lights of the moon and stars reflected on the water making it seem like the sky had two sides.

He led her through the sand and hinted her to sit down next to him. She took the place that he saved up for her, still not being able to look away from the sky.

"you remembered all that?"

He hummed in response, while nodding a little, still not turning his gaze away from the girl.

"i thought, maybe you'd want to come to the game tomorrow", he stated, gaining a nod from the brunette girl on his side.

"i'd love to"

They spent the next 30 minutes on just talking. She was curious about Jude's plans for the future, so he told her. He was curious about her interests, so she told him. And that's how it's been going.

By the time he drove her back to the hotel, it was already 10pm. They've spent 4 hours on their date, yet it was the best spent time ever for her.

They told each other goodbye, and once she texted him that she safely got inside her room, he drove off to his own house.

Due to her lack of motivation, she only managed to take off her make up, change her clothes and she immediately plopped down in her bed. Maybe it wasn't as comfortable as the sofa in her living room, but as tired as she was today, even a rock would've been enough for her in this situation.

She wasn't feeling like updating her best friend anything right now, because she knew that the blonde was most likely still wide awake and would've sent her tons of questions, if not a call additionally, so she decided to post all of the pictures she has taken tonight, and let herself come at peace.

@nalani