Death of misery, born is a cloud of ventures.

"Brother!" Akui had yelled. Her brother stood in place, awaiting the gruesome death of the large man eating spiders, at a staggering 6" tall. "Brother, please move, you have to move!!" Akui had yelled to her brother once more, louder then her last scream. Her brother had faintly said the simple words, "I'm awaiting my well deserved death." Akui had heard him say. Akui rested down in silence, watching the gore-y sight of her brother getting eaten alive, his limbs falling of easily like cutting butter with a hot knife. It was horrific, it was horrifying. She had felt true tears leaving her eyes. She had then suddenly fallen into a deep pit of water, falling to the bottom. Before reaching the bottom, she had passed out. It had taken her a few moments, all before she woke up from her dream, gasping for air, and crying. What the hell was that?! --Akui had thought. She wiped her tears. A nightmare, but it seemed too real.--Akui thought. Akui gets up out of bed and looks in the mirror, as she notices her amber eyes are no longer just amber, and are now a luminous blue. "What the hell?" Akui had said out loud. Her and her brother live alone in the house, her brother doesn't mind her cursing. Besides, she's almost a grown up now, had her brother been thinking. Akui sighs, and brushes her hair. "Another horrific day of trying of searching for the equbrium, to destroy it," Akui had mumbled. "Are we ever going to find it...?" While Akui was brushing her hair, her black and pale blue colored hair had always confused her, but she didn't mind. She thought it looked nice, whether brushed or unbrushed. She puts her hair in a loose bun, with her rear hair just being lose as well. She then walks downstairs, or so walk, but more of jump off.

     "Akui! Don't jump off of the stairs, you're going to break the floor boards." Akui's brother had yelled. Akui rolls her eyes, "Alright, fine, whatever." Her brother sighs. "You want some noodles? Here." Akui receives food from him. Noodles? That's rare.--Thought Akui. She grabs some chopsticks, and starts eating her noodles at the table. "...So," Said her brother. "How was sleep?" ... Aku had no response for a few moments. "I had a nightmare." Replied Akui, still eating her noodles. Her brother smiles. "Tell me if you have the time." Akui thinks to herself--"Why did I have a dream like that...?" Akui sighs. Her brother nods while smiling. "C'mon Akui, you can tell your big brother, Akuma, whats troubling you." Akuma sighs. Akui shakes her head. She wasn't planning to tell anyone about what she had dreamt of. Akuma and Akui now have awkward silence between one another, not sure what to do now except wait for one another to finish eating. Akui eats her noodles, as Akuma just eats his... well, nothing really. Akuma stares out the window. "Do you think 'Mother' was right about us searching for the equbrium?.." Akuma asked, looking at Akui. 'Mother' is the woman they see in their good dreams. Akuma was the older brother, but his nor his sister's sense of morality was good enough to figure out why, or what they were hunting the equbrium down for. Akui shrugs in response. She didn't try to think of it that much. "Also..." Akuma pauses. "Why are your eyes blue?" Akui looks up at Akuma. "...I don't know. You thought I did?" Replied Akui. Akuma shakes his head. "No." Then Akuma paused. "I didn't." Akuma chuckles. "I didn't think so." Akui sighs, and rolls her eyes. "Right," Akui looks around. "Let's go for searches again." Akuma stands up, and grabs his bag. Akui nods, and grabs her bag. Akuma holds the medical supplies and the needed items(Water, food, etc.), while Akui holds forms of service(Phones, radio, etc.) and music. "Let's go then." Akuma says, with a bright smirk on his face.

     They step out of the door, and they start to head out. Akui picks up a flower on the ground. "Aku', look." Akui says, looking at Akuma. Akuma looks at the flower. "It's a blazing enbid." Said Akuma, taking the flower, molting it to a full blazing enbid flower, and putting it in Akui's hair. "Cool." Replied Akui. They go back to walking. Akuma says, "Do you know how many flower types I found yesterday while you were asleep?" Akuma looks at Akui. She shakes her head. "No, I don't. Akuma smiles. "I counted at least 4,980 different species of flowers." Akui pauses. "...When the fuck did you suddenly have good memory-?" Akuma blinks, smiling at the sudden thought. "I wrote them down, on how many I found." Akui pauses. "Damn, ok." Akui says, with the two entering town. Some people noticed the two, and they wave to them. They yell things like, "Out on a search again?"
"Come, and take a break here at the tavern have some cider with us!"
"Why do you two search so hard to find the equbrium? It's not even real!"
The two have always ignored the yelling however, they're only into searching for the equbrium destroying it. The duo enter the store, just to buy some more emergency stuff, like food, and water, and... a Ramune bottle. "Akui! Why are you getting that?!" Akuma yells, still holding the medicine he was going to buy. Akui sighs, and yells back, "Can't we have something nice for once?!" Akuma rolls his eyes. "Fine, but this is the only time I'll let you get Ramune." Akui laughs. "Hahaha! Yes!!" Akuma lets out a happy sigh. "Whatever, dumbass, let's just go after this." Akuma says, getting the last things he needs. The duo purchase their things, before walling out of the store.

     "Bro, will we see Yoruka yet?" Akui says, sipping her Ramune. Akuma shrugs. "Ya think I know? It's been forever since we saw 'em." Akuma says, stretching. "Uh..." Akui pauses. "Yeah, I expect you to have higher knowledge then me of shit like this." Aku says, crossing her arms. Akuma rolls his eyes. "I don't know everything, idiot." Akuma says.