A new found friend.

Akui and Akuma walk along the path to the Dusk star Mountains. They notice a small creature, about 2" tall. It's a mix of a dragon with stars. "That's..." Akui trails off with no answer. "A Dusk dragon." Akuma interrupts, looking at the little dragon. "...What?" Akui mumbles quietly. Akuma kneels down, to the dragon's level. "Wanna carry it?," Akuma looks at Akui. "It serves as a good guardian actually, if you raise it correctly." Akui crosses her arms. The dragon was pretty cute and fluffy, how could Akui refuse? Akui takes the dragon in her arms, and carries it. "See? Not that hard to do." Akuma says. Akui rubs the dragon's chin under. "...I suppose we should keep it..." Akui says, narrowing her eyes. Akuma laughs. "Great." Akuma says, smiling. "... Akuma?" Akui looks at Akuma. "If dad didn't kill himself, would we have not been on this journey?" Akui says, setting the dragon down. Akuma crosses his arms. "Why so suddenly, sister?" Akuma sighs, and shakes his head.
"Im not answering that."

Akui and Akuma walk along the dust covered path, with the dragon rested upon Akuma's shoulder. "Hm." Akuma mumbles. "..." Akui stays silent. ...More silence is replaced with the sound of birds tweeting, the leaves swaying in the mild wind, and animals of all kinds making gentle noises. Akui crosses her arms, her black and pale blue hair sways in the wind. Akuma had fairly short hair, only black hair with crimson tips, with a messy, jellyfish haircut. "You look stupid, easily trusting small animals. They could be dangerous, or even kill you." Akui says, looking at trees. "...Shut it, you fucking whore." Akuma replies, putting his left hand on the left of his waist. "If our true mother lived the coma and didn't fucking die, would you be this rude?" Akuma says, looking at Akui. "...No. Maybe not, big brother." Akui says in a soft yet slightly harsh tone, now looking ahead of her. The small dragon slides down to Akui's head. The dragon lets out a small raspy "rawr". Akui and Akuma stay silent after the little rawr noise. "...That was random, but it's cute." Akui says, looking at the dragon. Akuma laughs. " Haha, of course you like the small itty bitty sounds it makes." Akui looks at Akuma. "At least it doesn't make bitchy comments unlike you." Akuma laughs more. "You're so damn funny. Anyhow, care for a drink?" Akuma hands Akui a bottle of vodka. "You said we couldn't get stuff like that." Akui says, crossing her arms, while also tempted to snatch the vodka. "That was a lie." Akuma says, holding out the vodka to Akui. "You can just take it, no one's gonna arrest me if you accept it with consent. Besides, you're 17, you should be just fine." Akui grabs the bottle of vodka. "You're lucky I'm not a snitching little bitch." Akui says, as she pops off the top, and chugs at least 1/5 of the whole bottle. Akuma snickers. "You look like a Russian drinking vodka like that." Akui hiccups. "Whatever, you bitch..." Akui says, wiping her mouth as she hands the bottle to Akuma. "I'm not weak enough to already be having hiccups." Akui rolls her eyes.

Akuma laughs. "Alright, whatever ya say, sis." Akuma puts the bottle away. Akuma snickers after. Akui stares at him.
"Kill yourself bro"
"Will do"
Akui and Akuma giggle, as they continue forward up Dusk star Mountains.