Chapter 1: Echoes of Tragedy

The once serene gardens of the Underworld were now shrouded in chaos and despair. Y/n, the young son of Hades and Persephone, stood at the edge of the abyss, his heart heavy with grief and confusion. The memory of his mother's death still fresh in his mind, a wound that refused to heal.

As Hades, his father, prepared to send him away to safety, Y/n couldn't help but resist. "Why can't you come with me, Father?" he pleaded, his voice trembling with emotion. "Why must I leave you behind?"

Hades' gaze softened, though sorrow etched deep lines into his features. "I cannot, my son," he replied, his voice heavy with regret. "I have a duty to my brother, Zeus, and to the people of Greece. I cannot abandon them in their time of need."

Y/n's heart ached at his father's words, torn between the desire to stay by his side and the knowledge that he must flee to survive. With a heavy sigh, he nodded reluctantly, understanding the gravity of the situation. But even as he turned to leave, a sense of unease lingered in the depths of his soul.

Leaving the realm of Hades behind, Y/n took a small boat, seeking refuge from the turmoil that ravaged the seas. The journey was treacherous, each wave threatening to swallow him whole as he battled against the raging tempest that surrounded him.

Hours stretched into eternity as Y/n clung to the helm of his vessel, his muscles burning with exhaustion and fear. But through sheer force of will, he pressed on, driven by the memory of his mother's death and the burning desire for vengeance that consumed his soul.

And then, just as all hope seemed lost, a blinding flash of lightning split the sky, illuminating the darkness with its searing brilliance. For a moment, time seemed to stand still as Y/n gazed up at the heavens, a sense of awe and wonder filling his heart.

But the respite was short-lived, as another wave crashed down upon him, sending him tumbling into the abyss below. As darkness closed in around him, Y/n's mind was consumed by a single thought: his mother, lying broken and lifeless at the feet of the Ghost of Sparta.

The memory was a dagger in his heart, twisting and turning with each passing moment. He could still hear her screams echoing in his ears, a haunting melody that refused to fade into oblivion.

But amidst the darkness, a spark of determination flickered to life within Y/n's soul. He would not allow his mother's death to be in vain. He would seek justice, no matter the cost.

With newfound resolve, Y/n emerged from the depths of his unconsciousness, his heart hardened by grief and determination. For though the road ahead would be fraught with peril, he would not falter. He would find Kratos, and he would make him pay.

For Persephone, for Hades, and for all those who had fallen beneath the shadow of the Ghost of Sparta, Y/n would become the end of the Ghost of Sparta.

            ゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

With a determined resolve burning in his heart, Y/n emerged from the depths of his unconsciousness. As his eyes fluttered open, he found himself lying on a desolate shore, the crashing waves a constant reminder of the perilous journey he had endured.

Pushing himself upright, Y/n took in his surroundings, the salty air stinging his nostrils as he scanned the horizon for any sign of land. But all he saw was an endless expanse of turbulent waters, stretching out as far as the eye could see.

Despite the uncertainty of his surroundings, Y/n's determination remained unwavering. With a grim determination, he rose to his feet, the weight of his mission pressing heavily upon his shoulders.

"For Persephone, for Hades, and for all those who have fallen," Y/n muttered to himself, his voice barely audible above the roar of the waves. "I will become the end of the Ghost of Sparta."