Athena

The first rays of dawn pierced through the canopy, painting the forest in hues of gold and amber as Y/n emerged from his slumber. Stretching his limbs, he took a deep breath of the crisp morning air, feeling rejuvenated and ready to face the challenges of the day.

As he stepped out of his camp, a familiar sound greeted his ears – the soft neighing of a horse. With a smile on his face, Y/n followed the sound, his heart swelling with affection as he approached the source.

There, standing amidst the dappled sunlight, was Alastor, the horse he had found wounded and alone just a few days ago. Since then, Y/n had taken the horse under his care, nursing it back to health and forming a bond that transcended mere companionship.

With gentle hands, Y/n tended to Alastor's needs, brushing its coat and feeding it a hearty meal. The horse nuzzled against him affectionately, its eyes reflecting the trust and gratitude it felt towards its newfound friend.

Y/n smiled, a sense of fulfillment washing over him as he looked upon the horse that had become his loyal companion. "You're looking much better today, Alastor," he said softly, his voice filled with warmth and affection. "We've come a long way together, haven't we?"

As he stood there in the quiet serenity of the forest, Y/n felt a deep sense of gratitude for the bond he shared with Alastor. In this vast and unforgiving wilderness, the horse had become more than just a companion – it was a symbol of resilience, of hope, and of the unbreakable spirit that bound them together in their journey through the unknown.

                        ゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

In the quiet solitude of the forest, Y/n tended to his faithful companion, Alastor, the horse he had rescued and cared for in the days since their fateful encounter. As he brushed the horse's coat and fed it a hearty meal, a voice from his past echoed through the trees, shattering the tranquility of the moment.

"It seems you have forgotten the destruction of your home and family, Y/n " the voice said, its tone carrying a weight of accusation and sorrow.

Y/n's heart skipped a beat as he turned to face the source of the voice, his eyes widening in surprise at the sight of Athena, the goddess of wisdom, appearing before him in her ethereal form.

"Athena?" Y/n's voice was barely a whisper, his mind reeling at the unexpected apparition.

"Yes, son of Hades," Athena replied, her voice gentle yet firm.

"I haven't forgotten anything, Sister," Y/n replied, his tone tinged with bitterness and determination. "Either you tell me where the Spartan is, or bring him to me. And I promise, he would wish that he remained the servant to the gods."

As the tension hung heavy in the air, Y/n braced himself for Athena's response, knowing that whatever path he chose to follow would shape the course of his destiny in ways he could scarcely imagine.

In the solemn depths of the forest, Athena's ethereal form radiated with an intensity that mirrored Y/n's own thirst for vengeance. "I stand with you, Y/n," she declared, her voice resonating with unwavering determination. "The Spartan must answer for his crimes, and I will aid you in any way that I can."

Y/n's eyes widened in astonishment at Athena's unexpected proclamation, a surge of gratitude swelling within him. "Thank you, Athena," he said, his voice filled with genuine appreciation. "With your guidance and support, I will not falter in my quest for justice."

With a solemn nod, Athena bestowed upon Y/n a solemn blessing, her ethereal presence enveloping him in a shroud of divine protection. "Go forth, son of Hades," she intoned, her voice echoing through the forest like a sacred hymn. "May your path be true, and may your heart find the peace it seeks."

           ゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

As Athena's radiant form began to fade into the shadows of the forest, Y/n's voice trembled with uncertainty as he posed his question. "Sister," he called out, his words hesitant yet tinged with a desperate longing, "is... is Father still alive?"

For a moment, the air hung heavy with anticipation, the silence broken only by the rustle of leaves and the distant call of a solitary bird. Athena turned back to face Y/n, her eyes filled with a depth of sorrow that mirrored his own.

"I'm sorry, Y/n," she replied softly, her voice heavy with regret. "Hades... your father... he's gone. The realm of the dead is shrouded in mystery, but I can feel it in my soul. He has passed beyond the veil."

Y/n's heart sank at Athena's words, a wave of grief washing over him as he processed the finality of her declaration. Though a part of him had held out hope that his father still lingered in the shadows of the underworld, he now knew that their quest for vengeance would be theirs alone to bear.

But know this – your father's legacy lives on within you, his strength and wisdom guiding you on your journey." Athena said, as she tried console her brother.

"And our homeland?" Y/n's voice wavered with emotion as he posed the question, their thoughts turning to the ruins of their once proud kingdom.

Athena's expression softened, a sympathetic glimmer in her eyes. "Our homeland has suffered greatly, Y/n," she replied, her voice tinged with sadness. "But its spirit lives on in the hearts of its people. Though the land may be scarred by war and destruction, the resilience of our people will see them through."

With those words hanging in the air between them, Athena's spectral form began to fade into the ether, leaving Y/n alone once more with their thoughts and the weight of their destiny. And as they turned back to Alastor, a newfound resolve burned bright within them, driving them forward on their quest for vengeance and the truth that lay beyond.

                ゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

Author's Note: So, I am back. And I know it's been some time, but my Exams were going on and I wasn't able to focus here. But now I am back, and the updates will be regular again. Thanks a lot for your patience, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.