I dont love you like I did yesterday

Please dont kill me for what I'm about to write which you may be tempted to do if you ship Ferard, I ship it as well but it doesn't belong in this story and this chapter will explain the absence of Frank's character.
The songs places above will be in relation to the chapter so try and listen to those songs prior to or during the reading of these chapters for full effect. Off we go then!

Gerard's POV
As I lie down on my bed I sigh in frustration. Why is life so hard? Why is everything so hard to understand? Why am I sitting here with a dull ache in my head and a bag of very illegal drugs in my pocket.
The cause? The reason my entire mind is so fucked up right now, the reason I'm about to step into dangerous parts of the world and mind? Frank Anthony Iero. The little shit on the other side of Jersey right now. We dated for two years. Two years of my life with a man I thought I loved. Two years of kissing, promising, teasing, missing, remembering, hurting, crying, smiling, crashing, and finally ending.
We were falling apart, simply a lack of interest, we had done all we needed to do. Sex was becoming boring, conversations were the same thing all the time, and we just didn't want to hold each other like we used to. Until one day we sat and we talked about it. "Gerard, I just can't help but find others more intriguing to me and I feel like you are feeling the same. So maybe its best we just say bye." Franks voice rang out in my head and my eyes began to sting.
"Frank, we could try to make it work. I love you, and letting you go is my worst nightmare." My eyes were threatening to spill over and my lip was trembling. "That'd be a good idea Gee but I don't want to keep trying." And he left. He left me sitting in a booth, biting my lip so hard it bled and looking down at the table trying not to sob or let tears fall.
I felt tears stream down onto my covers and I remembered the baggie in my left pocket. I sat up and pulled it out, remembering Jordan's exact instructions. Just line it up like in the movies, and snort it, tilt your head back and then lie down as still as possible.
I repeated these mentally and hesitated. Is it worth it? Franks voice came to mind an old memory creeped into my mind, "Its a dark road Gerard. But if you ever took it, I'd walk it with you." I had asked him about cocain once.
I sighed and decided it was worth it before leaning forward and before I knew it I was laying on my back staring at the ceiling. One thing in mind before I slipped off into total drug induced chaos.

Fuck you Frank Iero. Fuck you.