Yandere Dust(part 2)

Dust.Killer.Horror,Nightmare

(Name) had finally been let out of the stomach, trusting them enough to know they wouldn't run away. He had convinced Nightmare to get them a magic numbing collar so they couldn't escape in case they had teleporting magic. 

It was pretty good to finally be free from where were, they were still shrunken down. They were about the size of a teddy bear, which isn't as bad as what size they were originally shrunken to. 

That was least of the tiny prisoner's problems though, it was worrisome to see how the others would react. (Name) assumed Dust wouldn't hurt them and MAYBE Nightmare, though the rest were still very scary.

At least the bed they were sitting on was comfy, compared to the cold dungeon floor that could have been their room instead. The boredom was clawing at the small person's mind, they had nothing to do around here. (Name) turned a placing glance at the door, they could barely reach it, though the door didn't seem to have a lock on it.

(Name) borrowed a few pillows, grabbing them and putting them below the doorknob. They jump up, though they fall back down. After a few more tries they are able to grab the door knob and twist it.

The door opens to show them the rest of the castle, despite it being a castle, it was lacking in decoration. A few fancy designs on the walls but nothing like a carpet or paintings. This place was really bleak, the dungeon was more decorated then this! 

Whatever, they should try exploring a bit, er they looked the room with the name Killer on it. They went to go open the door before being snatched up by something.

"what's something small like you doing here?" The shrunken person was turned around to face a skeleton with black stuff oozing out of his eyes.

(Name) glared at him for a moment before being hovered in the air, he seemed a bit amused by it. 

"eh, no matter, guess I'll get rid of you." (Name) shook their head vigorously, this guy seemed like he'd make them suffer for a LONG time before putting them out of their misery.

"killer, i'd recommend you to not do anything rash, maybe bring it to boss first before deciding to kill it."  A big gruff voice replied, "we don't really want to get in trouble for anything in case it's a new pet. remember what happened when you killed Boss' song bird?"

While the small person were pissed off at being an 'it', they could have literally just died right now. It didn't really matter if you compared being called an 'it' to whatever the twisted fucker holding them had in his mind.

"well, you are no fun." He sneered before dropping (Name), who then quickly scurred off somewhere else.

(Name) ran off towards the kitchen and before being grabbed again by a familiar hands, it was Dust's hand.

This was the only time they had been relieved to had seen him since what had happened last time, when they looked up at him, they could tell his gaze was filled with relief, and a bit of anger.

"i'm glad to finally have you back with me." Dust gave them a light hug, "though i can't say i'm not a bit mad at you for trying to escape."

(Name) shivered, this fellow was unpredictable, he may love you one day then kill you the next. The small captive had no idea what was going on in this sick twisted murderer's mind.

"be lucky you aren't anyone else, or else i might have done something else for you punishment." He winked a bit, that didn't seem as assuring at all.

Dust opened his mouth, his tongue being a light purple almost blue color. He then put them in his mouth and swallow, pulling their head right into his throat. Their torso now fully in his mouth. It only took a few more gulps for them to be in his stomach.

"god..you're so fucking tasty." Dust groaned as he leaned against a wall, rubbing his slightly rounder stomach.

"i could keep you in there forever if i could." He mumbled under his breath, though (Name) could still hear it.

This was alarming to them because not only did they have to normal people things(eating, using the restroom, etc) The stomach was too small to even be classified as comfy, not to mention wet and a bit slimey.

The small (Name) began to squirm, banging on the stomach walls surrounding them.

"calm down, wasn't being serious." he laughed a bit, "i'll let you out in a few hours." He mumbled before falling asleep.