8

Niki and Sunghoon walks down the street, the air rustling through the trees. They find a quiet bench, and as they settle down, Sunghoon speaks up. "This might be a lot of new information for you," he chuckles.

Niki nods, his expression revealing both shock and curiosity.

Sunghoon takes a deep breath. "As you already know, Jungwon and I are vampires. And, as you already know, we feed on human blood."

Niki raises an eyebrow, his gaze steady. "Yeah, what's your point? What's your plan?"

Sunghoon reveals, "I've ruined Jungwon's strategy of feeding on blood given by his father, so he'll soon revert to craving human blood. With that change, Jungwon will naturally distance himself from Sunoo. It's a win-win for you."

Niki, interested yet cautious, questions, "What's in it for you, though? And what do i need to do? Seems like you already have everything sorted out."

"Your job is to make Jungwon jealous, do everything you can. I need Jungwon to suffer as much as possible. And you're also going to give you my blood, don't forget that."

Sunoo and Jungwon step off the bus, entering the school together. Sunoo senses something off about Jungwon's behaviour since their morning wake-up.

Concerned, Sunoo questions, "Is everything okay?" Jungwon nods, holding Sunoo's hand as they make their way into the school.

He gives a reassuring smile, "Yeah, everything's fine." Sunoo, unconvinced, squeezes Jungwon's hand a bit and insists, "You seem off today." Jungwon hesitates before lying, "I had a weird dream last night." They continue walking through the school hallway.

They make their way to the classroom, however, their path is interrupted by Niki, who rushes towards them with a determined expression.

"Sunoo! Jungwon!" Niki exclaims, pulling Sunoo into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry for my behaviour. Can you forgive me?"

Sunoo, surprised by Niki's sudden apology, takes a moment to process it. He looks at Jungwon, who is watching with a mix of curiosity and a hint of jealousy. Sunoo then smiles at Niki.

"Of course, Niki," Sunoo replies, accepting the apology graciously.

Niki releases Sunoo from the hug, relieved, and turns to Jungwon. "Jungwon, I hope you can forgive me too."

Jungwon nods, his jealousy momentarily overshadowed by the sincerity in Niki's apology. "Yeah, I forgive you."

As sunoo and jungwon enters the classroom together, Sunoo glances at Jungwon, sensing his mixed emotions.

"Are you okay, Jungwon?" Sunoo whispered.

Jungwon nods, offering a small smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm happy you and Niki made up."

Sunoo smiles back, grateful for the understanding between them.

Sunoo and Jungwon stands in the hallway, surrounded by the usual school chaos. Sunoo's head is in his locker, searching for something, while Jungwon's gaze lingers on him.