just kidding

Everything that falls apart, stays apart.

I scared you, didn't I?

Come on, you really thought I broke up with Minho? No way! He actually broke up with me. So, it was the other way around.

Just kidding.

We were still pretty much dating. And boyfriending each other. At the moment we tried doing our homework together. Emphasis on tried. My parents didn't know that we were dating and I didn't plan on telling them ever. Not that they were homophobic but they didn't want me dating anyone until I graduated SNU.

Which, I haven't taken my SATs yet and therefore didn't enroll. So let's just say it would lay far in the future.

But I didn't want to wait until I was thirty to finally date Minho so we decided it would be best to just pretend that we were friends. It was going well because in my parents' eyes I was a sore loser. I couldn't date Chaebol son Lee Minho.

As I was solving the last equation I felt Minho grab my hand under my desk. We didn't do anything wrong, yet I felt like we were going to get caught so I pulled my hand back. "What if my parents barge in?" When I whispered to him, he threw his head back while dramatically closing his eyes and groaned. "It's just, you're so adorable, I can't keep my hands to myself. How does one even do that in your presence?"

While he sat up straight in the second chair my parents brought in, he came closer to me. I gulped.

It wasn't like I didn't feel the same. Going from kissing at every given chance to not even being able to hold hands was torture. Minho looked hot in every way. I couldn't believe I didn't see this earlier. Although, I did always mention how good he looked.

Objectively speaking.

And I wasn't wrong. His big brown eyes framed by his long lashes looked breathtaking meanwhile his smile could compete with a thousand suns. The annoyingly perfect nose and his beautiful - Oh beautiful lips which tasted even better than they looked.

"I love your cheeks," Minho pressed soft kisses on them, and even though my heart fluttered I also couldn't help but freeze. It wasn't Minho I was uncomfortable with. Just the thought of being caught in the middle of this and being forced to breakup with the love of my life would be devastating.

His hands travelled all over my upper body. Every part of my body that my boyfriend was touching felt hot. It was burning and I was craving more.

Nothing could compare to the adrenaline rush he gave me.

"I love your arms. Have you been working out secretly? They look biteable." Next thing I knew, Minho pulled up the sleeves of my oversized t-shirt and started nibbling and leaving tiny kisses on my left arm.

Weird.

Yet, attractive.

But weird.

"Min-" "No, wait." If I didn't lose composure before, I sure did now. When he started placing wet kisses up my neck all the way to my lips, I definitely had a heart attack. While my boyfriend was driving me insane, I was experiencing heart failure! But when he kissed me, I felt like it was only us. Usually, I felt that a lot of times already but then it was really just Minho and me.

After he had given me a short kiss, I wanted to pull away but it didn't seem to satisfy him. "Sungie. Please. I missed you." Missed me my ass. We were literally glued together.

But I was Sungie. No longer Han. And Sungie was a horny teenage boy craving the touch of his boyfriend. So while I was hoping the doorknob wouldn't turn, I let myself get lost in his heated kisses. Until I felt a real bad wave of anxiety hit me and pushed him back by his chest. "Alright, let's calm do-"