Revealed admirer?

It's the day after the disastrous incident yesterday. I sadly gained some feelings for... Yuji. But nothing too special. We exchanged phone numbers at the end of class and we separated our ways. It's now 8:28am and I'm about to enter the classroom. I feel somewhat scared but at the same tune I'm excited to see his face. His soft smile and his warm eyes.
-i smile to myself as I'm about to open the classroom door i get interrupted-

"Nobara?" -a sweet voice calls from behind me, I turn my head and look into his warm eyes. I feel butterflies swarming around me but I brush it off with a normal expression- "oh hey yuji." -i say as I let go of the doorknob and turn my full attention to yuji. "Damn he's tall" I think to myself-

-yuji smiles looking down at me- "yknow you didn't answer my calls..." -yuji says sounding sad with a small frown planted on his lips- "oh sorry, I was busy yesterday, I'll call you today i promise." -i say with a smile as I look into his warm puppy eyes, he smiles back and reaches out and gently caresses my cheek, making my face flush with pink as my heart beats faster to his warm sweaty touch- "you promise?.." -yuji says as he looks down at me with a possessive look plastered on his face- "yeah, I promise.." -i say shyly as I blush intensely looking up at yuji, my thoughts wandering around my mind craving him to kiss me.- "I'll look forward to your call.." -yuji says in a soft deep attractive tone as he leans down looking straight into my eyes as our faces are inches apart. I feel my breath getting heavier by the second. Neither of us break contact and my body shakes in excitement.

He stares at me. His eyes eyeing me up and down like I'm a predator that's about to be gobbled up. I swallow hard and close my eyes harshly as my heart starts warming up. I hear him chuckle softly and I open my eyes and see his attractive smile. His eyes glistening with lust and love as he bites his lower lip staring me down.

-he let's go of my cheek which is now Burning hot with heat, and he stands up straight looking down at me with a smirk- "lets go inside Nobara" -yuji says as he opens the classroom door behind me and allows me to go in first. I enter and sigh softly as I sit down in my designated seat.

He sits right next to me along with his friend. His friend has dark blue hair with blackish bluish eyes. Almost like midnight. His name was Megumi Fushiguro from what I remember.

The white haired teacher walks in with a smugly smirk and begins teaching the first lesson of the school year. I watch and listen to the teacher carefully as I jot down notes in my notebook. I feel a pair of warm eyes on me and I look around and see yuji staring right at me. Once my eyes meet his he smirks. His smirk is so attractive I can't help but stare at his lips. He sees me staring at his lips and he chuckles and leans towards me. I flinch slightly and my eyes widen in surprise as my face flushes.

I give him the "what are you doing?" Stare and he grins. "A small kiss that's all.." -yuji mouths to me- I blush but push him away to hide my ridiculous feelings towards him. He chuckles and lays back in his seat staring up at the board with a smirk. I can tell he's think of such ugly things. I'm not even gonna mention it. I sigh softly and give my attention back to the white-haired teacher. But then I get a note from his best friend. Megumi...

-i look at megumi puzzled but he smiles softly and gives me a reassuring expression. I sigh and open the note under my desk so the teacher won't see. My eyes widen in surprise and I blush once I read.. "Hey, I think yuji has a crush on you. I'm not lying, I've known him for years and the way he looks at you is something serious. Let's talk on the rooftop after school. We can discuss some 'things.' -Fushiguro Megumi"

-i look up at megumi and nod shyly and rumble the note up and shove it in my back pack at stare down at my notebook not knowing to focus on. Yuji or work? Ughhh... damn it. Maybe he's right.. his eyes have been stuck on me like glue. And what's he said earlier.. a small kiss?...

-i look at yuji and see him asleep on his desk, I roll my eyes and sigh as my gaze fixates on the window beside me. The school is pretty big. I feel somewhat relieved as I enjoy the view of the pink blossom trees outside. I'm so happy I enrolled into this school. I smile to myself and go back to my work sheet infront of me. I start solving each problem and sigh softly as I finish on the last equation. I lay back in my chair and close my eyes exhausted from the 20 algebra problems I solved in 10 minutes. Suddenly I feel my cheeks flush as I feel hot breath on my face, a cold hand placed on my thigh. -i gasp softly and open my eyed and stare up from what I see is... My ex! Sukuna. My fucking ex!

-i flinch and get up immediately, pushing his hands away as I glare up at him. He looks down at me with a smirk and says- "you've been talking with my brother haven't you." -i stare up at him confused but I eye sukuna slowly inchanting his muscular features.

I soon find some similarities in both yuji and sukuna, realizing their really siblings.

Yuji has bright pink hair, tall, slightly muscular , and a attractive toned body with his light pink hair slightly messy.

Sukuna on the other hand is fully muscular, taller then yuji and has his hair slick back. Sukunas hair is a darker pink then yuji and he always has such a dark cold expression.

-i glare up at Sukuna and sigh- "it has nothing to do with you." -Sukuna chuckles and yuji opens his eyes. Sukuna notices and walks off once yuji is awake, sukuna looks back at me with smugly grin and he walks off-

-i sigh and sit back down and lay back in my chair staring down at the ground- "stupid bastard." -i mumble under my breathe as I recollect my thoughts-

After a 10 minute break..

Class begins again and yuji sits back down next to me along with megumi but this time there's a girl. "Yo, Nobara right?" -a soft deep attractive voice calls out as I gain my composure. I look up and see...-

Author's note- yes Sukuna is Nobara's ex-boyfriend. Yuji and sukuna are half siblings (same mother different father)

Next chapter will gain more characters and will be happy 😁❤️
(Don't expect that for the rest of the chapters though.)