Chapter 16

—" Mingyu I said I liked you . but.." Mingyu was tensed what if Wonwoo really start to hate him ." I love you now . I Fall in love that moment I saw you killed that man . There's also someone else who can love me like I love him , that's what I love in you , your crazy Love for me . I love you Jeon Mingyu , I love you ." Wonwoo Said their lips almost touching .

—" Then you already knew I cuted myself that day ." Mingyu distances as he realised . Wonwoo pulled Mingyu by the coller .

—" Yes I knew that to , You did great job . I wanted to get rid of that bitch anyway ." Wonwoo kissed the younger, just a peck on the lip . " You are not that innocent but still you are cute ."

—" I am not cute " Mingyu whines .

—"Min..."

—"Hmm "

They were lost in their eyes for a good few minutes after the final confession.

—"You called me by my name for the first time today , can you call me by my name again ?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu realised he never called the latter by his name .

—" Wonwoo. " the younger giggled .

—" I love you Min ." the older kissed the taller again and looking at the taller for a reply that didn't came . "can't you give me a reply. "

—" Didn't I say that already? "

—" I want to hear again ." in a deep voice Wonwoo exclaimed.

—"I won't say again ." Mingyu laid beside the older who was still sitting and looking at him in disbelief .  Wonwoo then hovered over mingyu both hands beside the youngers head sitting on his torso .

—" You will say it eventually when i'll be inside you ." Wonwoo leaned to whisper the youngers ear  and licking it after biting it softly.  A small moan escape Mingyu's lips as he smirked .

—" Try it . But I can only say that you'll be the one that won't be able to walk tomorrow. " the younger said and licked the olders neck as the olders eyes widen .

Mingyu started licking the olders neck holding him by the waist . " Ah~ it's feels good Min." Wonwoo moans . Wonwoo's hands around Mingyu's neck. Mingyu smirked after seeing the red mark he made on the latter's neck proud of himself . Wonwoo looked at the younger in eyes for a second before started kissing him on the lips . sucking each other's lips, Mingyu's tongue looking for space to enter the other's mouth as he bite Wonwoo's lips a small moan escape and the younger's tongue enter the older's mouth exploring it .  Younger's tongue exploring the other's wet carven . They pulled out from the passionate kiss for lack of breath .

Mingyu sat up from his lying position as the older dropped on his lap , their lips met each other again into a passionate kiss . their hands roaming under eachother clothes Feeling smooth skin under the clothes without breaking the kiss . Their tongues dancing in a sync . Then they took off their clothes aggressively.

Mingyu pulled away from the lips as he kissed Wonwoo's cheeks then jaw then neck , Sucking the olders neck as the older throw his head backward feeling the pleasure. "Umm~" A soft moan escaped.

***

To be continued