Lilith owning alastors soul.

This is copy and pasted. This was suggested by One of my friends (i suggested it and then they told me to write it.)

Basically, Lilith owns alastors soul, Lilith appears, makes alastor look weak, alastor angst, alastor comfort........

And there will be two more parts with
Lilith and lucifer angst
And
Radioapple comfort

Yw. I wrote this in 30 minutes at midnight.

Also the song , just a song i like..........

——

"so- so alastor! I was thinking.... Maybe if we just- change up a few things so the hotel looks so awesome that it will attract so many—-" Charlie was hyper fixating to alastor about her plans for the hotel when suddenly the doors burst open.

Angel walked down the hall to check on who just appeared through the door. He was confused before freezing. Husker was "to sober for this" in his own words. And Niffty? Screamed "THE ULTIMATE BAD GIRL?! OH OH! BAD BOY LUCIFER WHERE ARE YOU?!?!!" Before running off.

Vaggie wasn't in the room as of right now. But she'll appear soon... Alastors mood completely dropped. Trying his best to keep his smile as he dropped his cane.

The lady emerged through the doors, looking around. Lilith her name was. Lucifers.. ex wife possibly?..

She looked at Charlie who was shocked...

"...MOM.?!" She smiled

Vaggie only now woke up. Walking down the stairs, still in her PJs.. stopping when she noticed Lilith..

"H-holy... sh——-"

Alastors static was growing louder and louder. Lilith smiled.

"Oh, hello Alastor.. Nice to see you doll." Lilith spoke, stepping closer and closer.

Alastor looked up. Struggling to keep that smile on.. he took a deep breathe, even Angel was confused. Alastor seemed... intimidated?

"H-H—.. Hello Lilith.. pleasure to- see you...." He cleared his throat. "my apologies for the stuttering...."

"oh.. Alastor, where's your confidence hmm? So afraid of me huh? Just Because you're on my leash. Doesn't mean you should act different around me~!" Lilith laughed!

Alastor shrunk down more, noticing everyone was looking at him and whispering..

"What is the hot chick talking about?"

"I fucking knew it.."

"Wh- mom what are you talking about-"

"Charlie maybe we should- go.-"

Lilith looked at everyone else, smiling.

"Oh, you want an explanation? I'll give you one."

"NO- LILITH DON'T- PLEASE.." Alastor. Shouted, he seemed so agitated

"...Alastor Wh- are you okay.?" Charlie rushed over, trying to check on him...

"..Oh sillies... Alastor, the radio demon. The one who owns people's souls. doesn't even own his own soul!!" Lilith spilled

"..." Alastor smile was crooked... his eyes were, slightly tearing up... muttering 'Don't break your promise' over and over...

Some gasps were heard. Charlie was so confused, Angel was shocked and he noticed some drama was gonna start so- he walked to husker, grabbing a drink. "hey whiskers~ got any popcorn?"

"...I'll get you some now hun,"

Angel smiled, drinking the bottle and looking over at alastor. "holy fuck... he's crying?!"

Lilith smirked. "Don't look so down doll... you're showing your true colors right now.."

Alastor covered his ears. He was so weak right now. So powerless. He backed up. He went to run off when..-

Purple. Chains.. were wrapped around Alastors neck.. and- Lilith was holding the other end...

Charlie, Vaggie and Angel were shocked the most, Angel actually almost fainted.. husker held onto him as he placed the popcorn down.

"Wh- WHAT THE FUCK?!" Vaggie Shouted.

"Vaggie- c-calm down.. ..mom.?" Charlie calmed Vaggie down and walked to her mother

"Igh. What?" Lilith spoke, disgusted. Looking down at Charlie

"Let him go... please.."

Lilith scoffs. Dropping the chains and Alastor freezes again. Looking down at his feet.

"Fine. Bye daughter, tell your father I wanna speak to him tomorrow."

Lilith smiled at alastor who. Wasn't looking at him. And then walked away, her heels making a sound before she slammed the door shut..

Everyone looked at alastor. Alastor didn't say anything. and walked off

Niffty reappeared—...

"she's gone?! Dammit!!!! :("

Alastor dropped down into the bed that he was given by Charlie. He wanted comfort but, that would make him seem more weak.. he was still smiling of course. But it was hard to keep on.. he laid down and shut his eyes for a few moments. Not even realising he had fallen asleep...

When he woke up shortly after. There was a small tray on his bed, there was a duck replica of him with a small heart plushie next to it from lucifer, some tea from Vaggie, and nothing from Angel, Husker or Niffty.. there was a note from Charlie reading

"hey! We really hope your okay al, so most of us made you this little gift. Even my dad heard about your upsettedness that he gave you a gift to!. We really hope you like this and, hope you cheer up soon!! - Charlie x"

That made his smile grow again, he drank the tea, realising there was demon blood in this, he smiled wider.. he put the duck and little heart plushie on a desk.

"Why thank you Lucifer."

He puts the tray down. He goes down to the others, Charlie rushes over and gives him a hug

"Oh! Your okay- thank hell!!!" Charlie smiled

"Why, of course I'm okay darling! Thank you for the gifts." Alastor reassures.

"..So Al, got some be-" Angel got interrupted

"FINISH. THAT. SENTENCE. ANGEL. AND. THERE. WILL. BE. NO. FAT. NUGGETS.."

Angel squeaks.. Husker pats his head. Eying Alastor..

Alastor sighs... .

"Well.. now everything is sorted.. I must do some business. Toodles!"

Alastor disappears and so does my motivation to write anymore!