Radio Apple (Comfort crackship.) Part two

Crackship, that's all, two husbands who are fighting over Charlie /j and a little angst at the end....... :3.

Like the song guys?

——

Lucifers making rubber ducks as he always does, though what he wasn't expecting was that someone had been watching him for the past 2 hours. Right behind his back.

"and.. DON- AGHHHH WHERE DID YOU COME FROM ALASTOR??" Lucifer screams.

"Why! I've been here for an entire 2 hours sir! You just happened to be a tad blind and hadn't noticed me!" Alastor grins widely

Lucifer looked down, feeling quite guilty

"...oh.. m-my bad alastor! Uh- what- how are you now? Just looking out for you, ...you know.?"

Alastor looks around the room, the amount of ducks was a little underwhelming but... whatever makes lucifer happy. He shakes his head

"Ah! I am feeling much better now! My deepest apologies if I had make you worry about me sir, it won't happen again!!" Alastor pulled on lucifers face, smiling

"Hey- HEY—- I- I'm glad- STOP TOUCHING ME AAHHH- IM THE KING OF HELL AND I-"

"Your such a dumb duck sometimes Luci,"

Lucifer paused, his face slightly pink (hah gay - I can't say anything...) he stutters a little before he could push his words out .

"Well- I Uhm- so! So- do you need anything? I'm happy to help—" Lucifer smiled awkwardly, looking up at the taller overlord.

Alastor crouched down a little patting lucifers head as he didn't had his hat on today.

"Mm.. no, but, is it possible for you to—.. break people's deals.?" Alastor looked away gloomily.

Lucifer sighed... looking at his hands.

"I.... I'll see what I can do okay Allie?"

Alastor's eyes widen. 'Allie'... mostly been Al. Mm.. not bad to him.

"Ah, thank you my lord." Alastor bows.

Lucifer giggles, just a few weeks ago they hated each others guts but then they started talking since Charlie tried to make them get along and they did, quite well, So well Angel started making comments that Alastor was hooking up with the king of hell. Alastor wasn't having it, but lucifer laughed and said he was a loyal husband. Dispute the fact his wife probably wasn't.

Now, no they weren't together... they just shared a platonic bond, and they felt like they were both like Charlie's Fathers. Both sometimes having small fights about who's the better parent, which always ended up with both of them apologising like there is no tomorrow to the other about how sorry they are that they had shouted at them-.

Lucifer gets up from his seat, walking over to alastor and hugging him. Sure it was like his waist he was hugging but- it's fine.

Alastor looks down, first confused, but slowly relaxed into the hug, he knelt down and hugged lucifer back.

"Thank you." He whispered softly

Lucifer just smiles, not wanting to disturb this peace that was happening. He gently kissed alastor head. Alastor pushing lucifer off

"Nope- absolutely not."

Lucifer laughs. Pointing at alastor

"your face- HAHAAH! OH MY GOD HAHAHA!!"

Alastor grows static noises. Lucifer immediately knows he's screwed-

"I- TOODLES" and he ran off

Alastor took a deep breath...

"Luciii... come back in a bit lonely right now..."

And like that,

He didn't appear.

Where did he go?

Alastor left the room, looking for lucifer.

Right as he left the room-

"BOO!"

"OH- MY LORD YOU CAN'T SCARE M—. Me like that!" Alastor screamed, quite surprised he was a little. Angry-

Lucifer burst out giggling surprised he got a full reaction out of Alastor. Who was known to not show much emotion other than smiling and pure straight up horror..

"Hahah- HAH... sorry- that wasn't funny.."Lucifer sighs..

There was a deep silence for a few minutes. Lucifer looked uneasy and Alastor didn't quite know why. Alastor went to speak but got interrupted.

"Al, I'll speak to you later okay? I- I just need you to go. Please?" Lucifer doesn't look up at Alastor..

"Your majesty? Are you alright? Should I call—"

"leave..."

Alastor paused...

"As you wish..." Alastor left. And was back at the hotel, letting out a deep sigh and keeping that smile wide..

"BOSS! BOSS WHERE IS THE ULTIMATE BAD GIRL?!" Niffty shouts at alastor, desperate to know

"I'm not quite sure darling, perhaps we'll find her tomorrow!" Alastor smiles, patting Nifftys head.

"Hehe! OKAY!" Niffty smiles; rushing off to go kill some more bugs.

Lucifer looked behind him. Worry in his eyes and a deep sigh followed him.

"Hello. Lilith." He gritted his teeth.

"Hello Luci-Darling." She smiled. Hand on her hip.

————

Now one part to do... YAYY

Hope y'all like this, Idfk