The Scary Latina (After BoO)

So it was 2 am. And me and KykyBear123 made a head canon that Will Solace refers to Reyna as "the scary Latina" because she's Latina and is always threatening Will. and then we flooded camp half-blood with this headcanon.

Enjoy.

-----------------------------------

Life was actually going normally for the demigods. After they defeated almost all the monsters on the planet, no more Titans or mother Earths tried to overcome the Gods.

Which was perfectly fine with the squad.

After Leo and Calypso came to camp, "the squad" was reunited.

This "squad" included Percy, Jason, Frank, Leo, Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Calypso, Nico, and now, Will Solace.

Jason insisted that Nicos boyfriend got to join the squad. Which made Percy extremely jealous at times, but they managed to calm him down.

So the squad was walking to the dining pavilion when they saw Reyna up ahead, talking with Chiron.

Will grabbed Nicos hand tightly, which caught the attention of everyone.

"Will? What's wrong?" Nico asked.

Wills voice was barely audible, but Nico was sure he heard an Indian accent in there, when Will said

"It's the scary latina"

(I'm dying oh my gods I can't write this)

There was a moment of silence.

Then Percy started laughing.

Percy was sure he had never ever laughed this hard.

He fell to the ground and clutched his sides.

All the water glasses in the pavilion knocked over.

Sinks exploded.

Poor Travis Stoll sitting on the toilet got shot up in the air from the water exploding like a geyser.

All the campers on the beach got hit by a giant tidal wave.

And then Leo started laughing.

He let go of Calypso's hand and rolled on the ground next to Percy, catching the ground on fricking fire.

Everyone immediately took a few steps back.

Nico started gently banging his head against Wills arm.

Jason stood there, shocked. (I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE THE PUN I AM SO SORRY)

Then, he started giggling. And the giggling led to laughing. And the laughing led to rolling-on-the-ground-and-shocking-people.

Frank turned into an elephant and started playing in the water that was now flooding the pavilion.

That made Hazel giggle.

And when the tiny ball of caramel caffeine started giggling, you knew something was bound to happen.

And something did happen.

Jewels sprouted up everywhere.

Campers that were trying to run from the fire tripped and fell.

That made Nico laugh.

Then Nico was sitting on the ground, his arms wrapped around Will's shins and laughing.

Bones started coming out of the ground, scaring the campers out of their freaking minds and angering Will.