ii.

𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 .ᐟ

ᐟ

❝𝙈𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚'𝙨 (𝙔/𝙉)! 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙢𝙖 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚!❞

▬▬▬▬𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

▬▬▬▬𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:
𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆.

MAN EATER!
ACT:000: CHAPTER 02:

ᴳᴿᴱᴱᵀᴵᴺᴳˢ

SITTING IN A BOOTH in the neon-lit bar, the vibrant hues dance across the dimly lit room, casting an electric glow on the patrons. The air is thick with the pulse of loud music and lively chatter and moaning punctuated by the clinking of glasses and laughter. As you take a sip of your drink, the sharp tang of alcohol mingles with the energetic ambiance, sending a slight shiver down my spine.

Hmm, It's been such a long time since i drank alcohol again. You thought, holding your glass cup. Glancing around, you take in the eclectic mix of demons and other hybrids of sinners, each one lost in their own worlds.

It had been weeks ever since you arrived in hell - it was truly an experience.

You enjoyed the bloodshed you witnessed in the streets of hell. It truly entertained you; but the down side was you unfortunately couldn't devour human flesh anymore.

So you had no choice but to absorb other sinners in the dark - It tastes different compared to human flesh but it still worked. You remember vividly that you were caught off guard when you realized you could still absorb and regenerate your limbs after these past weeks encounters with higher rank sinners - to which they call themselves the Overlords.

Ever since you encountered One of them and killed them with no utter remorse Overlords tried to take your life because they saw you as a threat. Key word: Tried.

Those attempted assassination resulted in a sadistic bloodshed. Sinners that witnessed the ugly killing spree they could only feel a shiver down their spines when they saw you were having no trouble fighting them off one by one, Instead of seeing you struggle they only saw your smile grow much more maniacally - A smile truly fitting for Hell.

Eventually when they saw how you absorb some Overlords - They knew not to catch your attention if they valued their pathetic lives.

You lowly hummed in your cup when you hear rustling beside you. Someone was taking a seat just right beside you - Two of them actually.

You lowered your shot slightly and flicked open one of your Golden fan open - to which you found them the other day with some sinner running away with it; You took away its life after that poor attempt. You covered your mouth with your fan and glanced towards the two who were having a vulgar conversation with each other. Seems like they didn't notice you.

One had white fur and has a mop of fluffy white hair that extends from both the front and back of his head, with splotches of light-pink across it. You also notice he also has a distinctive and focal light-pink heart pattern on the back of his head. A light-pink outline of a heart also encircles his chest, the bottom point of which extends past his waistband.

While the other was a white-skinned cyclops-like demon, having a singular eye with an X-shaped light yellow pupil and a Sunkist-coral sclera. She had a sports long strawberry blonde-pink hair with platinum-blonde accents kept in a half-ponytail by a black ponytail holder, and freckle-like spots on her skin.

"I fuckin' hate some fuckers' in this club, can't fuckin' take a hint that i don't wanna suck their dicks, Don't get me wrong, I like sucking dicks but I'm having a bad day right now." The arachnid ranted towards his friend.

What a colorful vocabulary. You thought, taking a slight sip of your shot again while the white spider scoffed at the suggestion of his friend to just simply ignore them and just have fun.

"You really think those dickfaces will leave me alone - a fuckin' pornstar? I already need to put up with Valentino, I just want to take a break for now without getting tapped on the shoulder and say; "Hey I'll pay you if we have sex tonight." The spider grumbled, gulping down his shot in one go.

"I suggest you should kill them off so they won't bother you." You muttered behind your fan, Your eyes slightly squinting hinting that you were smiling, "'scuse me?" The arachnid arched a brow, his friend looking over to you.

"Hmm? What? I suggested you should make them shut up forever!" Your optimistic tone not missing a beat, The arachnid slightly grimace at your suggestion. You raised your eyebrows as if you remembered something, flicking your fan closed and offered them a closed eye smile - showing off your sharp fangs. "Oh my! where are my manners! I haven't introduced myself and just intruded through your conversation, My bad!"

You smiled that held a hint of mischief, Your Rainbow-ed colored eyes glowed with the neon lights - a glint of mischievousness flashing. You introduced yourself to them with an upbeat tone.

"My name's (Y/N)! but you can also call me Douma if you'd like!"