iii.

𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 .ᐟ

ᐟ

❝𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙝𝙤𝙩

❝𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙝𝙤𝙩.❞

▬▬▬▬𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:;𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄

𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ,𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄.

MAN EATER!
ACT 000: CHAPTER 03
ᶜᴿᵁˢᴴᴱᴰ

ANGEL DUST WAS SLIGHTLY skeptical of you, Your smile didn't quite suit your aura but nonetheless he pushed those thoughts away and extended a hand in greeting. "Hey toots." he drawled, his voice a blend of confidence and mischief. "I'm Angel Dust, a pleasure to make your acquaintance, And my friend over here is Cherri bomb." his charm effortlessly filled the space of the atmosphere.

You weren't a fool when you felt him being skeptical about you, You felt a grin crawling up your face but suppressed it by masking it with a fake cheery persona, hoping to ease his apprehension with a warm smile and upbeat demeanor. "Nice to meet you two!" You remarked, setting your fan down next to your shot and shook his hand.

"Are those fucking Golden Fans?" Cherri bomb asked, in total awe about the glimmering fan under the flashing lights of the bar. You perked up, humming to her enthusiastic question.

"Ah! Well yes! it is quite obvious." Your acerbic comment made Angel dust snicker while Cherri Bomb playfully scoffed, Blushing in embarrassment.

"Ya bitch! you have to tell me where you got them!" She exclaimed, chugging down her alcohol. You laughed and swiftly grabbed one of your fans that caught both of them off guard by how fast it happened, you flickered it open and covered your grin with it. "Unfortunate for you my dear, I can't exactly tell you how i got them but Instead I arrived in hell with them." You sadly cooed, fanning yourself slowly.

"Whaddya mean you arrived with them-"

"Hey Angel dust!" Cherri bomb was interrupted by some drunk sinner, You also noticed he had a growing tent underneath his pants, Your eyebrows slightly creased. You already know where this is going. Angel dust groaned and looked over his shoulder, "What do you fuckin' want?"

"I need you to help me with my boner pretty please~" The sinner pulled out his cash, Angel cringed and immediately declined. "Not the fuckin' time. Gotta pass it up." He flatly said, sipping on his shot. "Now fuck off will 'ya?"

The sinner scoffed and darted his attention to you and Cherri bomb, You slightly narrowed your eyes, your smile not once wavering behind your fan. "Hey there ladies, how about you huh? how 'bout you help me with my little problem~" He offered, walking towards Cherri bomb and I and placing a hand on Cherri bomb's shoulder.

Cherri bomb slightly scoffed and flicked off his hand, "Pass, I'm here to spend the night with my fuckin' friend. So Like angie said, fuck off will 'ya?" The sinner scoffed and directed his attention to you, "How 'bout you pretty lady, come help me with my little problem~" You felt your eye twitch but nonetheless you offered him a tight smile.

You chuckled, flickering your fan closed. "No thank you! You reek of odor! Even a dead corpse would be embarrassed by your stench!" Your childish remarks made Angel snicker while Cherri bomb laughed. He scoffed, "Oh c'mon! I'll pay you!" He said, placing a hand on your shoulder.

With one swift movement his hand went flying towards the dancefloor, trails of blood could be seen by the detached limb.

The sinner held his amputated arm, Thick crimson red oozing out and slowly dripped down on the booth. He shakily gasped at the sight to see a pale bloodied hand with blue long fingernails raised in the air; Where his detached limb was seen earlier.

"You know," The Sinner directed his attention to you, He was startled when he saw you staring at him darkly, a menacing grin attached to your features, Before he could even scream when the agonizing pain of his amputated arm hit him, you quickly cuffed his cheeks with your bloodied hand, Shutting him up entirely. "You shouldn't really lay your hands on a woman like that." With a mischievous grin, You softly uttered your words, Your rainbow colored eyes glisten with mischief while harshly gripping their cheek to the point where it was drawing out blood.

"P-please let me go... I'll leave you alon-" With one swift movement, You crushed his jaw with your hand.

Angel and Cherri Bomb - who were watching had their eyes widened. It wasn't everyday you get to see someone crush someone's jaw with their bare hands.

A once sturdy structure now a shattered landscape of pain and distortion, leaving its bearer in a state of immobilizing agony and profound disfigurement.

You eyed the crimson blood dripping down to your hand, forearm and to the booth, The sinner looked at you with wide eyes, feeling his lower face; crushed and mangled, he cried out his silent agony and finally falling limp in your hand. You scoffed underneath your breath, Your smile not once wavering.

You merely dismissed the corpse by flinging it to some corner of the bar. You flicked off the blood from your hands and sat down again, Directing your attention to the two who had their jaw wide open.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that! I Kinda over did it." Angel dust eyed you with his jaw still open, "Kinda?" He questioned, eyeing your bloodied hand and the dead corpse.

You merely shrugged off his disbelief and eyed Cherri - who still had her jaw wide open. "Hmm? You can close your mouth now dear."

"That was fuckin' hot."