4

Season 3 - Episode 17

[Brother Battle]

"Leo you made the tea wrong again." Sara complained as she set down her unsweetened glass.

"I know, but I don't feel like getting up again to go fix it after the water filter incident," Leo grumbled. "It's not that bad." He took a sip and then set it down. "It's not that good either."

"I'm so glad to be home." Bree sat down.

"I hear you it's been a rough morning, I can't make tea," Leo whined. "I replaced the water filter after I made the first batch so that was hot and then this one I forgot the lemons and sugar."

"I just worked a twelve-hour shift at Tech Town with all the nerds trying to win."

"Win?" Leo asked.

"Oh god, I'm making better tea." She grabbed her glass and phased through the walls as she made it to the stairs and brought herself to the kitchen. She saw Douglas and Chase walk down the hall together.

She'd heard several stories about Douglas, him being a villain, he was also the one to create the other three. He's also very interested in Sara's anatomy and bionics. He's tried to talk to her on several occasions, but Davenport told him to stay away from her. She poured a tablespoon of sugar into her drink and stirred it around.

"Mmm, yes," She phased through the floor seeing Douglas and Chase at the desk. She leaned against eh wall. "This isn't a good pair."

"Sara," Chase smiled. "Uh, what are you doing down here?"

"I live here." Chase laughed as he looked at Douglas and then walked over to her. "Okay, so-."

"Well don't tell her," Douglas scoffed.

"I trust her," Chase argued as he touched Sara's shoulder.

"Oh god, this is going to be bad isn't it," She set down her glass of tea. Douglas stuck something to Chases's neck, she turned his head to see the tag. "What are we doing?"

"Douglas is going to give me one of my hidden abilities," Chase smiled. "I'm tired of Adam hitting on me all the time. You have to admit, I deserve this?"

"What did Davenport say?" She moved around chase to see what Douglas was doing on the tablet. He scrolled and laughed a little.

"He uh," Chase stuttered.

"What about some acid spit?" Douglas smiled. "Ooo no if you drool you could mess up your face."

"Yeah, let's not do that," Sara shook her head.

"Ah, this one!" He set the tablet down on the desk.

"Is this going to hurt him?" Sara asked. Chase came to stand next to her their shoulders hitting.