29

Season 4 - Episode 16

[Bob Zombie]

Bob was turned into a human lasagna pan for Adam. Sara knew that boy would do anything for Adam since he was his mentor, but it was still a bit sad the way he just let whatever happened to him. Another thing Sara didn't like was the fact that Douglas was trying to duplicate Chase's super intelligence.

"You're going to make me like Chase?" Bree grimaced. "Yeah, pass."

"Well I wasn't expecting everyone to line up, and none of you will be affected by it anyway," Douglas paused on Sara. "Well you are another situation entirely, but I need a student subject."

"We don't experiment on them." Sara crossed her arms. "Also why are you going to do exactly what Giselle wanted to do."

"Bad news Bob, it's cloudy we're going to have to cook you in here with my heat vision," Adam sighed.

"Will it hurt?"

"Let's find that out together," Adam smirked as he used his heat vision to cook the tinfoil.

"Well, something is definitely cooking."

"Okay, maybe he would benefit from some smarts," Sara grimaced as she watched the smoke rise from his body.

"Then it's settled."

"Maybe we should let him cook first," Bree cringed. Bob turned as his back started to cook as well.

Once they were finished with that Chase grabbed Bob before Adam could take him away again. They brought him down to the capsule room.

"What is this going to do?" Bob asked as Sara stuck the tag to his neck.

"It'll make you smart." Chase put his hands on his hips.

"Like you?" He asked. Sara shook her head. "Cool!" They adjusted his bionics until they scanned in the duplication. Sara stepped back as Chase and he had intellectual conversations. It wasn't just random stupid disagreements, it was actual knowledge.

"Wow," Sara smiled.

"It's impressive right?" Douglas asked. Chase and Bob started to debate.

"Yeah, now he doesn't just have to argue with me or you." Sara patted Douglas's shoulder as she pulled the tag from Bob's neck.

"Hey, Bob," Adam came around the corner with his students behind him. "We should probably do something today. Do you wanna learn CPR? Or see how many students can fit in the pool?" He chuckled. Bob crossed his arms and nodded.

"Easy, all you have to do is divide the average mass of the students by the pool's volumetric capacity," Bob explained. Chase touched his nose as he fought the urge to laugh.