8. 2009

It has been over a year now, let's have a little catch up on the 3 Wales kids.

William : Him and Catherine Middleton have gotten back together in March of 2008. William graduated from the Royal Air Force College Cranwell, and is about to join the RAF Search and Rescue Force. William is 26 years old. 

Harry : He passed his Army Air Corps 'Grading' and Pilot's Selection Board interview. He is still dating Chelsy Davy. Harry is now 24 years old.

Emmalin : She has graduated college, from the help of her private tutor. She is officially ungrounded. She turned 18 around 11 months ago ( her birthday is in about a month), and has been living life to her best ability. She has secretly been going out with an American boy, who is there on visa.
( The boys name is Jackson, and he is also 18, almost 19). 

+++++

It is now the summer time**

All 3 Wales kids are home, enjoying some sibling bonding time with each other, before William and Harry have to report back to the Army. 

It is a quiet, peaceful morning in the Wales castle, which is normally unusual. There is usually a sibling pulling a prank on another sibling, or bickering, but not this morning.

Emmalin woke up early, earlier than her brothers, and decided to go downstairs, and get a cup of tea, and head back up to her room, and read.

After a little while, she heard her phone buzz. 
She immediately picked it up, and smiled.
The young princess received a text from her boyfriend

" Good morning to my beautiful princess, I hope you had a good nights rest. Would you like to meet up today? Maybe go on a walk, or get some coffee? Or maybe just read or watch a movie? Anyways my love, I will talk to you in a little bit 💕"

Emmalins smile soon faded when she realized she couldn't meet up with him, since her father doesn't like her meeting up with boys, and won't allow it. 
All of a sudden a lightbulb goes off in the young girls head.

She immediately texted a family friend, that is around her age, named Laila. Asking if she could come over with her boyfriend. 

After a few minutes, the friend texted back and agreed. 

Emmalin immediately leapt off her feet, and went straight to her father's study. 
She knocked a few times, then hear a faint
" come in " 
The young princess pushed open the large door, and was met with her father surrounded around papers.
She stood there for a few moments, until he notices her. 

" Yes Emmalin?" He asked in disturbed tone.

" I'm wondering if I can go to Laila's  for a few hours?" She asks, kind of nervous.

She watched her father stop what he was doing and freeze for a second.
Then, he finally answered.

" Sure. But, Henry or William are going to have to drive you. I don't want you driving. I'll go ahead and alert one of the guards on duty." The father replies while he reaches for his phone.

The young princess thanks her father, then leaves. 

As she makes her way down the hall to her brothers rooms, she is debating on which brother she wants to ask, also the one to more than likely agree.
Her mind finally sets on William. 

The young Wales girl arrived at her eldest brothers door, and knocked. 
When she didn't get an answer, she opened the door slowly.
As the youngest princess entered, her brother was no where to be seen.

" William?" She calls out.

" Yes Emmy?" The prince asks while wearing a robe, exiting the bathroom

" Uhm, I-I'm wondering if you can take me to Laila's?" The young princess asks, while playing with her hands.