11. 2017

It's been seven years now, since Emmalin has visited the United Kingdom, and she has been rebuilding her life, after ending everything with Jackson, and miscarrying. The former princess currently lives in Texas, on a quiet little farm. She hasn't spoken to her grandparents or father in the past seven years, the only people she has kept in contact with is her brothers, but in the past couple of years she's been closing them off.

RECAP ON THE WALES CHILDREN , AND EMMALIN ;

William ; He is still married to Princess Catherine, he has a son named Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge, he was born July 22nd, 2013, he also has a daughter named Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana of Cambridge, he is also expecting a third child in the spring. He ended his military career September, 2013.
He is 35 years old.

Harry ; He is dating Meghan Markle, they've been together since late spring, early summer of 2016. He ended his military career in March of 2015, ending his career at the rank of Captain.He is 33 years old.

Emmalin ; She moved to Texas after leaving the U.K. in 2011. She has slowly been building her life back up after it was destroyed, once again. She still can't face her father or really any of her family.
She lives on a small ranch with two dogs, and a cat.
She is friends with the person that lives on the property next to hers. They understand that she is hiding from the press, and they agreed not to let them know where she is.
She watches the royal news every once in a while.
She is 27 years old.

+++++

It is a couple of days after Thanksgiving where Emmalin lives, and she's been trying to keep her spirits up. It gets a little hard sometimes to always be by herself.

The date is November 27th, 2017**

Emmalin is sitting on her couch eating some ice cream trying to decide what to watch, but ultimately landed on a news station, not knowing what else to watch.

Her mind started wandering, not really interested in the telly, but then she heard her ginger brother's name and his girlfriend's name get announced on the telly.

She immediately turns her attention to the telly and sees a picture of her brother and his girlfriend posing, and it clicked in her mind that he proposed, and she said yes.

Immediately feeling a rush of emotion run through her body she frantically grabs her phone from her coffee table and dials his number.

There's no answer.

She then tries William's, he answers.

" Emmy, how are you?" He asked as soon as he answered." I don't know. Is it true? Did Harry propose to Meghan?" She asks not wanting to believe the telly.He sighs. " Yes, it's true. Did you see it on the telly?" " Yeah." She replies, with her voice cracking." Em, I'm so sorry. I don't know why he didn't tell you." He says in a comforting tone.She sighs. " You know what, if he didn't want to tell me at all, that's fine. Bye Willie." " I'll talk to him." " No, don't. It hurts William, ok? My own brother didn't want to tell me that he was getting married, instead I found out by some news story on the telly. If he wants to talk to me, then let him. Bye."" Bye Em"

End of phone call**

The girl throws her phone out of frustration, but in the back of her mind she is thinking to herself that maybe this is her fault, maybe if she was there she would have a closer bond with her family.She sighs and turns the telly off, then goes to bed.