•2•

"It's alright babe. I still love you though." Brendon hugs him once they're in the driveway of a huge mansion.

"I love you too." Harry hugs him hack and nuzzles his face into his neck.

Brendon blushes softly at the sudden movement that his boyfriend did and then pulls away when Darcy started crying. "Oh Darcy!" he says as he went to attend the crying baby in the backseat of the car.

Harry pouted softly as he turns around when he heard Darcy crying. "Are you hungry baby girl?" He asks, feeling his heart breaking a little at the sound of her crying.

"I think she's hungry love. What do you feed her?" Brendon asks as he looks over at Harry. "I'll feed her."

"Pear Mango Guava. She loves it." Harry says to him while rubbing his eyes tiredly, yawning a little.

"Do you have any?" Brendon asks him.

"It's in my bag. I packed it this morning." Harry says to him.

"Okay then..." Brendon crawls into the backseat then pulls out the baby food. He is really adorable when he's feeding her. "She's gonna help me in the studio today. You get to take a nap."

"I should." Harry gives him a small smile before yawning a little.

Brendon picks Darcy up and takes her inside the house. "My room is in the 3rd room down the left hallway. You can use whatever you'd like in there." He smiles and kisses him before walking off to the studio. He gets Darcy headphones so everything isn't too loud for her.

Harry nods as he pulls away from the kiss and makes his way to the room, closing the door behind him as he took off his shirt and pants leaving him only in his boxers as he crawled into the bed, cuddling into the pillow and pulled the bedcovers over his body and closes his eyes. falling asleep.

Brendon and Darcy work in the studio all day and he takes care of her every need. "I love you so much Darcy." he smiles holding her to his chest so he can burp her.

Harry squirmed a little as he tossed and turned in his sleep, biting his lip and whimpers a little as tears rolled down his cheeks and he rubbed his eyes a little, holding onto the pillow tightly in his arms.

Brendon and Darcy go back to Brendon's room and Brendon climbs in the bed holding Darcy. Harry rubbed his eyes a little as he looked up at Brendon and Darcy. "I didn't hear you come in baby." he said tiredly.

"I know. Just go to sleep love. We are gonna cuddle with you okay?" Brendon says as he kisses Harry's forehead softly. "Yeah that's fine love." he smiles softly at him before laying down again.

Brendon holds Harry and Darcy close to him. "I love you."

Harry cuddles up to him, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I love you too baby." he says softly as he falls asleep again.